Can the 2017 Team outscore Hazems 2004 points??

Can our whole team score as many points as Hazem did alone in 2004?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Newcastle have scored 238pts thus far with a game less cause they have had 2x byes already = 15th on the ladder
Tigers have scored 218pts thus far = 16th on the ladder

Titans have scored 324pts thus far, been ravaged by injuries all season = 14th

Bulldogs have scored 208pts thus far, the lowest in the comp = 13th

Tells you the story but guess what....if we hold the ball and complete our sets, Des reckons that the points will be scored on their own.
Well, I can't see our useless lot scoring them cause they look clueless out there....must be points given to us by the NRL if we do what Des says.

Well done coach, you ignorant donkey!!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dead last on attack fmd nah we got no problems lol. This is des master plan to finish so shit this year, that no matter what we do next year we will finish better.which will earn him a further 2 year extension. And dib is licking haslers load off his chin grinning all the way thinking everything is rosey
Excuses excuses this prick always comes up with excuses
How about he man the fcuk up and put his hand up and take accountability

When my 5 and 3 year old kids fcuk up they have the balls and character to put their hand up and take resp for their actions

This ***** is a thief. He is bleeding our club dry and taking us for a laugh. Fcuk him and fcuk dib.
In the last 18 months I can remember both Paul green and Trent Robinson take responsibility and accountability for their respective teams losses over a particular game.
Coward useless ***** of a human

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But but we've altered out attacking structures and need a few rounds to gel

That was after rounds 1&2 this year

Just saying

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2004 El Masri 342 points.

2017 Bulldogs 208 points so far, 9 games to go. It's gonna be close!

Yes, this is how bad we have become!!!!!
This is so fucking depressing

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Excuses excuses this prick always comes up with excuses
How about he man the fcuk up and put his hand up and take accountability

When my 5 and 3 year old kids fcuk up they have the balls and character to put their hand up and take resp for their actions

This ***** is a thief. He is bleeding our club dry and taking us for a laugh. Fcuk him and fcuk dib.
In the last 18 months I can remember both Paul green and Trent Robinson take responsibility and accountability for their respective teams losses over a particular game.
Coward useless ***** of a human
lol then the dickhead pretty much says that the game plan has "changed" and people actually believed him. The bloke has been doing the same shit since he started at the dogs lol so I don't know why people expected anything different.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How funny. They lifted the idea from here. I like Adrian Proszenko's work though. His articles are fluid and easy to read.
Being a sports journo needing to cover a Bulldogs story requires little thought and imagination - just look at The Kennel.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bakes should sue. They basically just copied and pasted. The Kennel has been doing the journos job for them for ages now.

They could at least acknowledge the source of that stat instead of passing it off as their own. That's the scummiest thing a journalist can do: steal another person's work and take credit for it.

I can't believe bakes basically created a sportsbet market with this thread. Now that's fan power!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This was announced tonight on MMM deadset legends during the opening sports chat. XD we are a joke...

Status
Not open for further replies.