can i be a foxsports reporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
obviously you dont need any real ability or even research what you are posting..... i mean look at their early mail for this week!

Bulldogs: The fallout from the battle with South Sydney continues, with fullback Brett Morris out for three months with a torn hamstring and Tim Lafai reportedly facing up to two months on the sideline with an ankle injury.

Canterbury’s James Graham faces up five weeks on the sidelines. Source: Getty Images

And that’s not all — James Graham faces up to five weeks out and David Klemmer four after the pair were cited by the NRL match review committee for their part in the madness.
Sam Kasiano faces at least two weeks out if he cops an early plea for a dangerous contact charge, but Josh Morris and Michael Lichaa will avoid suspensions with early guilty pleas.
Corey Thompson would likely come into the backline on the wing, with Sam Perrett to move to fullback and Moses Mbye switching to the centres following five-eighth Josh Reynolds’ successful return from injury.
In the forwards Tim Browne, Antonio Kaufusi and Lloyd Perrett would be the likely replacements if Graham, Klemmer and Kasiano are rubbed out.
Unavailable: Brett Morris (calf, round 10), Pat O’Hanlon (ankle, indefinite), Tim Lafai (ankle, indefinite), James Graham (disciplinary, round 10-11), David Klemmer (disciplinary, round 9), Sam Kasiano (disciplinary, round 8-9)

ok now so Jmoz was never even charged so why would he put in an early guilty plea, and at the start of the article it say Bmoz is out for three months with a torn hamstring to only later say that he'll be back in round 10 from a calf injury?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It seems that you need no real intelligence to be a reporter, no need for you to have to go down to their level

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Also claiming Reynolds had a successful return...pffft. obviously didn't even watch the game.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Also claiming Reynolds had a successful return...pffft. obviously didn't even watch the game.
Fkn lol, we lost the game the second he came on.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was amused to see Fox say that Klemmer and Graham were charged with "descent" by the NRL. I don't even want to think about the implications of that; but I guess that spelling isn't what you need to be an expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.