Can’t blame the boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s woods
That guy’s laziness is really getting to me now. Didn’t he learn from that incorrect play the ball against the chooks that led to the lateral Mitchell try a few weeks back. Then he does it again today and guess what, it lead to another try against us. Laziness!!

Good player, but got to put in more for the coin he’s on.

And Montoya needs a spell in ISP. He had a good shot on Lee but couldn’t prevent a preventable try. He’s not NRL standard.

Refs killed us as usual, but our discipline was very poor and gave them every excuse to blow the whistle.

Also, Martin should be our goal kicker moving forward. Going up by 6’s is a must in today’s game.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
J Moz was a big blow

Holland filled in admirably but defensively Ramien got more room to move.

First half he was outplayed by an experienced campaigner

Raza50

Waterboy
Reaction score
Blame is an easy cop out, what us long term members want is answers, has the game been taken over by big money and those who throw it out there.
As a 50 year supporter, i have seen many changes to the game, but the biggest change is the NRL no longer answers to the fans.
The fans need to take back the game from the NRL, we will be lucky to have rugby league into the future as we know it.
Raza

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta say the referees destroyed our chances of competing in this contest. It was obvious from the get go that Cronulla were annointed as the winner and the refs made sure it happened. The NRL is a joke.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good effort which is pleasing.. but we are so far from a decent footy side .. our attack is up there as the worst ive seen

I have no confidence in our ability to score tries
The sharks were the same as us in attack yet they won and are 5th on the ladder

Came down to conversions and shit reffing

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Director of Football for NRL is Brian Carnarvan (sp?).
Brian is a massive Souths fan. Was Souths CEO iirc.
Wasnt there some shit Dogs did re Super league and not letting Souths back into comp ages ago?

Think about it.

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wasnt there some shit Dogs did re Super league and not letting Souths back into comp ages ago?

Think about it.
Your incorrect ..

When Souths got kicked out the bulldogs was one of the few clubs that actually supported them for inclusion back into the league when they had a function to raise money we purchased a bell that was last used somewhere for thousands of dollars and donated it back to them ..
Same bell that was rung I think on the 2014 final

And of course that’s how Anasta was delivered to us when piggins his uncle directed him to us and for the first 2 yrs in 1 st grade was absolutely brilliant

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Blame is an easy cop out, what us long term members want is answers, has the game been taken over by big money and those who throw it out there.
As a 50 year supporter, i have seen many changes to the game, but the biggest change is the NRL no longer answers to the fans.
The fans need to take back the game from the NRL, we will be lucky to have rugby league into the future as we know it.
Raza
The national betting league doesn't care about the fans, they are only worried about the punters and their accounts.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Your incorrect ..

When Souths got kicked out the bulldogs was one of the few clubs that actually supported them for inclusion back into the league when they had a function to raise money we purchased a bell that was last used somewhere for thousands of dollars and donated it back to them ..
Same bell that was rung I think on the 2014 final

And of course that’s how Anasta was delivered to us when piggins his uncle directed him to us and for the first 2 yrs in 1 st grade was absolutely brilliant
IIRC, we paid their legal fees.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah i dont blame the players anymore because a lot of them shouldnt be in 1st grade at the moment but are being forced to because of the clubs inability to have any form of depth to come in as capable replacements. its just a bunch of reserve graders out there trying to compete with seasoned first graders.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You can blame them for the soft tries they let the Sharks walk in
That young second rower scored after beating 5 of our defenders. Fucken 5 !!?? Unacceptable at any level.
And lee’s Try ? Fucken Montoya had a good play at him only half a meter from the sideline and came up with nothing. That’s easy meat for every other winger in the comp, but Montoya makes it look impossible.
We can complain about the refs all we like, but the simple fact is, that game was ours if we wanted it bad enough.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Did Robinson get a 25K fine also, said pretty much what Pay did in Rooster Post match Conf
He is the jewsters coach, so more than likely they didn't even think about a fine lol

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Think about it.
Canavans a Rooster and in Politis pocket .. was their CEO for a while..

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A rebel Comp the nrl is corrupt as hell and it’s shit how it works and gambling company’s fucking it more
I hate to say it but I enjoy watching super league so much more it’s just footy no blaming the refs every game they have skewed the game

Status
Not open for further replies.