Cameron Ciraldo

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yes you said! Was an assistant and past tense. Credit again must go to CC for weeding out the players not wanting to play for the jersey and found it all to hard. Lead by RFM and his sooks complaining about working to hard. The so called assistant is setting some high standards don’t you agree?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am happy the deadwood are gone and gave him and Gus credit for it.

But like I said, if he drops hutch then I have no reason to call him the assistant. We don't want another Perham situation.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The biggest compliment CC has got was tonight from Bellamy who said he is impressed with our side and the way in which we have a tailored game plan worked around the type of roster we have i.e small ball pack so up tempo game and hunt in numbers on defence

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Been on him from the get go and no reason to jump off now. He stuck to his guns last year and the system he implemented is starting to bear fruit. Conceding an avg of 18 points per game. Last year was 30+ it’s awesome seeing how fit the side is now and much more aggressive

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The biggest compliment CC has got was tonight from Bellamy who said he is impressed with our side and the way in which we have a tailored game plan worked around the type of roster we have i.e small ball pack so up tempo game and hunt in numbers on defence
Harry Grant was impressed as well in his post game interview.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
He set the bar very low last year. The team has recruited heavily so improvement was expected.

Good to see us competing in more games. It appears he has definitely sorted out our defensive issues and has our left side attack humming. How could it not be though, look at the names on that edge.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
People need to understand he is trying to ingrain a culture and not just pick the most talented players
Picking the most talented players is the best culture.
The only ingrained culture we want is a winning culture and for that you need the best players in the position.
Anyway its a big test for him next week if Taafe is fit and the guys who played tonight and it'll be interesting to see what he does. Hope he doesn't wimp out by picking Tracey as 14 tho.
We are a much improved team so he is going well. Just needs to tweek the team so they can continue improving (as they deserve bc its been a big effort).

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Each game I’m more a more convinced, not a true believer yet… BUT he is starting to show some promise as a coach, definitely heading in the right direction!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Doesn’t really matter what any of us think TBH he’ll be the coach long term now no matter what TK thinks.
TK give their opinions and laugh reacts no matter if it matters or not.
On what he's showing at present he'll be getting an extension on his 5 years if this vast improvement continues.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Picking the most talented players is the best culture.
The only ingrained culture we want is a winning culture and for that you need the best players in the position.
Anyway its a big test for him next week if Taafe is fit and the guys who played tonight and it'll be interesting to see what he does. Hope he doesn't wimp out by picking Tracey as 14 tho.
We are a much improved team so he is going well. Just needs to tweek the team so they can continue improving (as they deserve bc its been a big effort).
No it’s the shittest culture. You build a culture first then talent wants to be a part of it. Thankfully short minded people like yourself aren’t running this club

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
TK give their opinions and laugh reacts no matter if it matters or not.
On what he's showing at present he'll be getting an extension on his 5 years if this vast improvement continues.
No one said you aren’t entitled to your opinion I just said it doesn’t matter.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No it’s the shittest culture. You build a culture first then talent wants to be a part of it. Thankfully short minded people like yourself aren’t running this club
Haha you got it all wrong matey. Winning culture is want we want now. Ciro has got the defensive culture happening. Now its time to develop

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drop hutch and salmon and I’ll be happy… hutch might be an ok defender but happy for others to cover for a less ok defender and better attacker. Salmon plays to many minutes and struggles… either bench with short bursts or don’t play atall. Ashame Mann injured. Kid can play!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha you got it all wrong matey. Winning culture is want we want now. Ciro has got the defensive culture happening. Now its time to develop
Nah you’ve got it all wrong, and you have had it all wrong about Ciraldo from day one you are just struggling to come to terms with it. If you can’t see a winning culture being built in this side this year you’re fucking lost.