Cameron Ciraldo

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think he's improving with his team selections every week. We're getting closer to our best 17. It's just a shame we didn't start the pre-season/season with that. Going into the season I probably had us 1/6 at this point and we're sitting 2/6 and we probably should have 4 wins so we're going better than I expected at least.

MosDef

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
only concern is the use of the bench which needs to be used better

having some of our forwards play only 15 to 20 mins is dumb
Came here just to write this. His rotations annoy me. Hayward should have finished that game off (Turpin is terrible and cost us the game with that missed tackle and Hayward was playing real well)

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But you can’t really blame him when you have the likes of Knight, Faamasuli and Patolo on the bench. If we had a stronger bench I’m sure they’d get used more
but you're playing players longer mins when we can use someone who is fresh and can bring more energy into the team late in the game. there's no need to be playing salmon 80 mins

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In my view he is doing a great job. We have been in every game this year. Last year we were leaking 30 to 40 points each game. He has improved the team and attitude this season. I still think we are two more class players away from being a top 4 team, starting with a halfback

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He has lots of potential and is going well...except for bench rotations and our forwards minutes and of course some stubborn selections he is persisting with eg Perham and now Hutch and also he can't seem to get him to stop dummying and taking the tackle with our right side backline spread out often with overlaps. This is a criminal waste of attacking opportunities to score.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
but you're playing players longer mins when we can use someone who is fresh and can bring more energy into the team late in the game. there's no need to be playing salmon 80 mins
Agree. Salmon’s minutes need to reduce and we have decent cover at back row and lock. But until we get another top prop, we need someone like Max King playing as much as possible. A tiring Max King is still better than a fresh Liam Knight

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has lots of potential and is going well...except for bench rotations and our forwards minutes and of course some stubborn selections he is persisting with eg Perham and now Hutch and also he can't seem to get him to stop dummying and taking the tackle with our right side backline spread out often with overlaps. This is a criminal waste of attacking opportunities to score.
That step fucking kills me everytime. I lose some HP literally. Im down to 20%