News Cameron Ciraldo spotted in talks with Jason Taylor as Bulldogs move for former NRL coach

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who the hell thinks Jason Taylor coming to Canterbury is a great idea?
What happened to Mick Potter?

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does this rule out Dymock or could they both be getting coaching roles?

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is he looking at someone to work on the attack when we are leaking 32 points per game in defence? Lol.

This clown probably has left written on his right shoe and right written on his left, just so he never forgets how to put them on the wrong way.
Was that the stat? an average of 32 points per game?!?

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I think he will be in the box with CC. CC messed up interchanges etc big time. Look at guys like Bellamy always have 2 or three blokes in the box with them, alot of the time CC was alone. Just needs another set of eyes to let him know when its time to replace King and Knight with Mann and Hutch.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bears have confirmed his coming to us 2024

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone on here realistically like Taylor? Doubtful, I’m not to fond of him as a head to look at but Ciraldo needs a right hand man as do all top coaches. Everything is revealed on the footy field so let’s sit back and watch.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are then any future stars in the NSW cup team JT just coached to the GF win ?

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JT is actually very approachable, he actually appreciates it more than just staring at him.
I have spoke to him a number of times.
He can adapt well with all ages.
Good signing for Bulldogs
Grim loss for Bears.
If only he didn't always have the look of he just shit himself :grimacing:
Next time you see him maybe you should suggest a clown's or joker's mask :tearsofjoy:

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
JT is actually very approachable, he actually appreciates it more than just staring at him.
I have spoke to him a number of times.
He can adapt well with all ages.
Good signing for Bulldogs
Grim loss for Bears.
My boy played in the Bears development squad and JT was there midweek watching all ages from U/13's

Didn't say too much but like you said, seemed nice enough and certainly very interested in the youngest of juniors

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Has JT ever left an NRL club amicably? Heard from a reliable source he has a history of undermining head coaches and throwing them under the bus..

Think Ciro just wants an old hard head to law down the law to the playing group.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
My boy played in the Bears development squad and JT was there midweek watching all ages from U/13's

Didn't say too much but like you said, seemed nice enough and certainly very interested in the youngest of juniors
Preston came outa his coaching last year?