News Cameron Ciraldo Round 6 press Conference

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cameron definitely talking in code here I love it,
Where gonna play to win
Dogs officially gonna throw the ball around and stretch the storm defence.
The need for speed launch at 6pm

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cameron definitely talking in code here I love it,
Where gonna play to win
Dogs officially gonna throw the ball around and stretch the storm defence.
The need for speed launch at 6pm
That’s how we played last year and won. I’m confident

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So critta could of been the starting fullback from round 1 if he didn’t get a quad strain

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So critta could of been the starting fullback from round 1 if he didn’t get a quad strain
I don't know. He says he did some reps there, but most of the backline spends time training in different positions so injury cover can happen.

My feeling is that Critta was never really considered first pick for fullback.

I prefer him at centre. He doesn't have the pace for fullback. Happy to be proven wrong.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I love Critta, his influence has set higher standards at training and changed the way we think and execute however, you’ll find he’s an exceptional centre but only a good fullback.

Some people seem to think he’s going to put on a Tommy Turbo level performance weekly in that role, but he’s way off that level for a 1…. Hope he proves me wrong because he’s a genuine athlete that can pretty much do anything, supremely gifted, but, I’ve not seen him do anything special at fb at Penrith and in his limited time last week in that role. I would be leaving him at centre this week.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't know. He says he did some reps there, but most of the backline spends time training in different positions so injury cover can happen.

I prefer him at centre. He doesn't have the pace for fullback. Happy to be proven wrong.
I like him at Centre as well, that said at the back he has great comms, good under the high ball, good hands on back door sweep and his PCM will definitely help too

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Dylan Edwards isn't that fast either. It's his kick returns and positioning that really matter.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I like him at Centre as well, that said at the back he has great comms, good under the high ball, good hands on back door sweep and his PCM will definitely help too
Not to mention the fact he will get the ball more often

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like when he said he has to play around his forwards it’s probably surrounding their minutes as patolo, knight and faamasili all play tops of 15 mins in first grade so far this year and they will need to play bigger minutes

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No hiding the fact that Taaffe and Xerri are my favourite players. But Kiki is definitely making a huge impression, I also didn’t like the fox much, but his effort tonight.. and you could see an attitude change which made me happy. Maybe just our left edge is something to really get excited about, it’s dangerous an we will destroy a few teams if we leave it as is.