Cameron Ciraldo is the worst coach in club history at using his bench

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Only thing I probably wouldn't have done was moe Burns to the left, taken Quai Ward off and put Skelton (although awesome LB and run). But didn't make sense to make that change at the point in the game.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Only thing I probably wouldn't have done was moe Burns to the left, taken Quai Ward off and put Skelton (although awesome LB and run). But didn't make sense to make that change at the point in the game.
That move was very disruptive i thought. Leaving Reed on when Flanagan was on was also ridiculous IMO

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
0-30min - Reed
30-60 - Flamingo
60-80 - Reed

Otherwise don't waste Flamingo on the bench.
I'd rather just start Flanagan for the first 30 minutes then leave Mahoney on for the last 50 minutes. Only uses 1 interchange instead of 2.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was just about to post the same thing regarding the interchange . Why did he pull off Pangai? It left us with one prop on the field Max King who didn't have a spell at all. We then have two hookers on the field for the last 17 minutes and one of our forwards (Morrin) capable of going the full 80 play 24 minutes .
Ciro is absolutely clueless with the interchange .
Anyone else think that Gus or Potter actually selected the side tonight and then Ciro took over .

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
we wouldn't of got that last try if we didn't make that switch

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That can work too.

He overplays his hand when fatigue kicks in.
100% agree. There was a particularly poor play from him when he attempted a 40/20 on the 3rd tackle when we on a role . Mahoney for me has the best pass off the ground in the NRL. Wish he would just pass and leave the halves to make the play.