Not open for further replies.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone getting this game on release day? I myself can't wait for it tbh. That killstreak dog thing seems a bit gay don't know how useful it is.

The prestige package with the HD cam is actually useful.

[video=youtube;K2uN1gwxM8o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2uN1gwxM8o[/video]

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Will be getting it on PC. Not much of a fan of the COD multiplayer but the extra mode in this looks great.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have it preordered for xbox one. Sadly the xbox and games are a bday present from my wife so I don't get it all til 27th which is 5 after release. Better late then never I guess

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ill probably pre order that along with BF4 for Xbox One on the weekend. Im planning on trading in about 60 Xbox 360 games

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will be lining up outside Eb games on Monday night for the 12am release.... just like last year =P

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
Preorder the limited addition from EB, can't wait. Will be the best COD since MW2.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just pre-ordered for ps3 and picking it up tomorrow for $65 < Yes $65 what a bargain! and EB had it for $99 next door what a joke!

I really wanted it for ps4 but I can't wait to play it, looks like I will have to buy another copy for ps4.

Q: If my profile for ps3 is say prestige 10 for example, and I load my PSN for ps4 will I have the same prestige 10 on the ps4 with the same game?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just pre-ordered for ps3 and picking it up tomorrow for $65 < Yes $65 what a bargain! and EB had it for $99 next door what a joke!

I really wanted it for ps4 but I can't wait to play it, looks like I will have to buy another copy for ps4.

Q: If my profile for ps3 is say prestige 10 for example, and I load my PSN for ps4 will I have the same prestige 10 on the ps4 with the same game?
Ok, just found out, yes you can load your PSN profile from PS3 to PS4, however if you're wanting to move across your PS3 games eg COD you will need to buy a digit copy via PSN should cost about $20. That way you don't have to buy the actual PS4 Cod game. And everything you've saved/unlocked will be moved across to the PS4 and play what you've got on the PS3.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was really looking forward to a new shooter and picked up Battlefield 4 since it came out before this... big mistake. Played 20 minutes of the campaign and 20 minutes of multiplayer and it's too buggy to play right now.

Really hoping Ghosts turns out a lot better.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was really looking forward to a new shooter and picked up Battlefield 4 since it came out before this... big mistake. Played 20 minutes of the campaign and 20 minutes of multiplayer and it's too buggy to play right now.

Really hoping Ghosts turns out a lot better.
IW and Activision always gets it right! you won't go wrong with a COD game of theirs!

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
ordered it for the xbox one

i hope online wasnt as shit as black ops 2 - it really turned me off playing online to be honest

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What didn't you like about it? matchmaking?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I really don't enjoy COD multiplayer (Except Nazi Zombies) and really love Battlefield's multiplayer, that's why I was so annoyed that BF4 was so buggy and the multiplayer is more like BF3.5, barely upgraded.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Got bf4 on pc been playing it maxed @ 2560x1440p what a fkn game the visuals @ that res = holy shit. No time for cod but i do want it for the campaign, Is there a launch @ midnight?

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok, just found out, yes you can load your PSN profile from PS3 to PS4, however if you're wanting to move across your PS3 games eg COD you will need to buy a digit copy via PSN should cost about $20. That way you don't have to buy the actual PS4 Cod game. And everything you've saved/unlocked will be moved across to the PS4 and play what you've got on the PS3.
Do you know if this will this be the same on Xbox One?

BF4 Multiplayer is great.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
What didn't you like about it? matchmaking?
compared to mw3 i was dying at a rate of 3 to one, so when your dying all the time it gets boring ( im not the best at it but i was at least 1:1 in mw3 online )

i was a bit over online as well there isnt any team work its like everyone for themselves unless you play with mates are in a party and can talk to each other

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Got bf4 on pc been playing it maxed @ 2560x1440p what a fkn game the visuals @ that res = holy shit. No time for cod but i do want it for the campaign, Is there a launch @ midnight?
Yeh probably is but you have to check with our local gaming store. My one aren't doing one this year, but I wasn't going to go anyways this time around.

compared to mw3 i was dying at a rate of 3 to one, so when your dying all the time it gets boring ( im not the best at it but i was at least 1:1 in mw3 online )

i was a bit over online as well there isnt any team work its like everyone for themselves unless you play with mates are in a party and can talk to each other
Ah I see, I own it online that's probably why I love it so much :thumb: I don't even play the campaign on any of the COD's its straight online for me. I'm actually quite surprised not many people here play online multiplayer.

There are ample of team game play eg Search N Destror, Capture the flag, Domination. If you're playing TD or FFA then you're right there.

Are you on PS3? or Xbox?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you know if this will this be the same on Xbox One?

BF4 Multiplayer is great.
Not sure bud! I just rang EB and asked them and they told me over the phone that I could do that.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
FML can't wait till the 22nd to play Ghosts :(

Status
Not open for further replies.