Rumour C Smith retired?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if he actually has retired as of today?

Just quickly heard on Talkin Sport saying he is unemployed now.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
No, he hasn't officially retired. He's just not getting paid by the Storm since his contract has expired.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No, he hasn't officially retired. He's just not getting paid by the Storm since his contract has expired.
Thanks for clearing that up.

I thought there would be more attention to it if/when it happens.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Storm have prob come through with a loop hole to get the NRL to pay him while he’s off contract and then they pay a portion of his contract during the season

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a theory/hunch - wild I know:

NSW pump QLD in Game 2 and Friend gets punted or is “injured” and Smith plays game 3 at Suncorp....and says goodbye there?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I was hoping he would hurry the fuck up and announce something. I want to know if there is even a chance Grant or Smith might come onto the market for next year. You wouldn't think either of them think they deserve to be a bench player

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was hoping he would hurry the fuck up and announce something. I want to know if there is even a chance Grant or Smith might come onto the market for next year. You wouldn't think either of them think they deserve to be a bench player
It's gotta be that he's staying and they're sorting out the future of those two.

If he were going then it'd all be sweet and they'd announce it. Why wouldn't they?