BUZZ tweet

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Marshall is handling Galvin extremely well.

Bennett is doing the same with Katoa.

Galvin a year younger and Katoa same age as Papalii & ONeill and Hayward is four years older than Galvin.

Papalii & ONeill were part of that undefeated HM side where Alamoti was the main player.
1 swallow does not a summer make (wrt Galvin). He's good, but over the season will be the true measure of a young half under adversity

Katoa isn't getting the scrutiny of big club halves, but he is going well.

It's fair to say Alamoti isn't the best advertisement for getting to first grade quickly as a younger player. Illias another example of going too hard too soon. We'll never know if he would have become a more complete player with 12 more months under his belt in Cup. Doesn't look like one of souffs greatest ever halves right now

Either you risk burning the player in the hope of bringing forward success or you nurture the player in the hope of enduring success.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That is how you kind of ruin young halves, heaping immense pressure to turn around the club quickly. Who's our halves coach anyway?
I hope whoever comes through, fans allow them to make mistakes and not expect perfection right away, just because how long it's been
You don't think O'Niell, would be able to play first grade next season if he spends most of this year in NSW Cup and has an experienced HB with him in NRL? Personally I think he could handle that

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1 swallow does not a summer make (wrt Galvin). He's good, but over the season will be the true measure of a young half under adversity

Katoa isn't getting the scrutiny of big club halves, but he is going well.

It's fair to say Alamoti isn't the best advertisement for getting to first grade quickly as a younger player. Illias another example of going too hard too soon. We'll never know if he would have become a more complete player with 12 more months under his belt in Cup. Doesn't look like one of souffs greatest ever halves right now

Either you risk burning the player in the hope of bringing forward success or you nurture the player in the hope of enduring success.
Why wasn’t anyone talking about Gavin when Canberra smashed them?
Only talk about players when it suits them.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why wasn’t anyone talking about Gavin when Canberra smashed them?
Only talk about players when it suits them.
Galvin was talked about that day. He was a one man show in a side that badly lost.

Coach changed the halfback after the game. I think that's worked.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Galvin was talked about that day. He was a one man show in a side that badly lost.

Coach changed the halfback after the game. I think that's worked.
It was a smashing how can anyone be praised?
So why isn’t kiks praised every game?
Or Preston?
Or critta ?
Again only when it suits people to have a dig.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rothfield needs to write a good news story . . . His own obituary would be good start
Nothing good about his obituary. Hopefully he gets buried so my dog can pee on his grave.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You don't think O'Niell, would be able to play first grade next season if he spends most of this year in NSW Cup and has an experienced HB with him in NRL? Personally I think he could handle that
I think O'Neill could handle it NOW! He is currently the best option we have to win games.

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I suspect Buzz is drunk when he writes these articles

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly, who cares anymore about the Nrlol and what he says. We're shit and it's the smallest sport out. Nobody apart from people in Syd and Qld will care. Anyway, let us get good and hopefully will shut the mut up soon for good.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Buzz will still find some kind of negative, but he can’t take away the win and the fact we flogged the Roosters at a time they were at full strength. Their comeback was a combination of several 6 agains and a good dose of momentum.

We weathered the storm and got the chocolates.

Oh and by the way….. Fu<k you Buzz

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Gronk is at it again. Artical about Barry ward parting ways with club. lol massive story who gives a shit. Ward has had a dream run of 25 odd years since retiring. I don’t think we owe him anything.