buzz rothfield - youre a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
I asked him a question about channel 9 & he was really rude so I blasted him, mentioning horse head, massoud & paul kent as well as calling him an old drunken fool haha
*claps*

N

Natboy

LOL what question did you ask him?
What question you ask him lol sounds hilarious
He was giving himself a pat on the back about channel 9 showing sunday games live after his 10 year long campaign so I asked about the HD issue and he was a rude **** and said go ring channel 9. He was probably too drunk to be able to type a proper reply by then, I mean it WAS 130pm

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Awww :( you bully! You should have asked why his cheeks are always so rosy.

Or like "How many beers before you'd tap Rebecca Wilson"
Or you could have asked, "would you rather drink a hot carton of VB or go down on Rebecca Wilson?"

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That would be the #1 moment for a hack journalist back then...... he would have heard about that, and though " I can write about this crap for weeks without using my brain once " then hit the liquor store to stock up on breakfast supplies, and probably did the same recently.

I've said it before, and will add the current news to it now, the NRL should not stop coaches commenting on refs, they should however issue passes for the media to attend NRL events, like post game conferences, training sessions, and any other media event (or games as anything other than a ticket holding person with a seat in the stands). If you do nothing but search out controversy, or, lacking controversy, make it up...... revoke that persons pass and they are gone. Provide some clear guide lines that don't restrict free press, but if you report things that are not true? bye bye........ do that, and these assholes will pull their heads in pretty quick. What would Rothfield do for a job if he was not allowed into NRL media events after breaching one of the rules?

Would cameras and parabolic microphones have been camped outside the Bulldogs post season celebrations that time just hunting for a story if those reporters where denied access to other NRL events possibly later? I doubt it.

The biggest issue the NRL has in Sydney is the media and they way they search for drama, and they could stop it. What are the media going to do about it? what would be the point of the Telegraph for one if you removed all NRL content?....... nobody would buy that shit for half the year without league in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does Rebecca Wilson owwn said blender?
She shares it with rothfield. They mix metho, boot polish, ice cream and port in it. Then they take turns in sucking each other's cocks

Status
Not open for further replies.