Business Ideas

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A vegan tshirt store online with all the gay vegan slogans, vegans lap any bullshit up, and when you say all proceeds go to a good cause, ( they don't have to know it goes on delicious cuts of meat for my BBQ which is a good cause)
Then you sit back and think you dumb fucks bought shirts made in a sweat shop to fund my meat eating habbit. Everyone wins cept the vegan

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A vegan tshirt store online with all the gay vegan slogans, vegans lap any bullshit up, and when you say all proceeds go to a good cause, ( they don't have to know it goes on delicious cuts of meat for my BBQ which is a good cause)
Then you sit back and think you dumb fucks bought shirts made in a sweat shop to fund my meat eating habbit. Everyone wins cept the vegan

buhahahhahaha

Genious!!!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think with any idea based on a current fad - you need to get in, make the money, and get out again quickly.

I remember seeing a Keto cafe in the Brisbane CBD a few years ago and thinking: yeah, that won't last. And it didn't.

Like this whole alcohol-free malarkey at the moment.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Investment is all about appetite for risk and time frame for return. If I was sitting about middle of the road on both, lithium options on the stock exchange. It does have supply chain concerns (demand and supply doesn't always marry up) but overall has good potential (provided someone doesn't invent something better than a lithium battery).

This advice was provided by someone who generally knows fck all about the stock exchange. Use it at your own risk.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Investment is all about appetite for risk and time frame for return. If I was sitting about middle of the road on both, lithium options on the stock exchange. It does have supply chain concerns (demand and supply doesn't always marry up) but overall has good potential (provided someone doesn't invent something better than a lithium battery).

This advice was provided by someone who generally knows fck all about the stock exchange. Use it at your own risk.

I have been all over the lithium stocks in the last 8 years.

the time to invest in lithium is gone.

The planet is full of lithium and there are a lot of mines with low production cost popping up very where.

We went through this with Graphite then Zinc then Rare Earths and now Lithium.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think with any idea based on a current fad - you need to get in, make the money, and get out again quickly.

I remember seeing a Keto cafe in the Brisbane CBD a few years ago and thinking: yeah, that won't last. And it didn't.

Like this whole alcohol-free malarkey at the moment.
Online made to order, those vegan youtubers have a cult following who hang of their eveyword easy money lol

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I have been all over the lithium stocks in the last 8 years.

the time to invest in lithium is gone.

The planet is full of lithium and there are a lot of mines with low production cost popping up very where.

We went through this with Graphite then Zinc then Rare Earths and now Lithium.
Who said mining? And as I said before, supply and demand do not marry up all the time so mining has more volatility in particular if you invest in a specific miner.

Many other options in this space.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think you don't need a good idea just a stupid one, thongs with gel packs you can freeze, them any drunken idiot will buy them at a servo pissed .
Ps chuck you thongs in a bag in the freezer it does feel pretty good..
Surely a million aussies will buy them at $20 a pop 3 bucks to make em.1 season. Then spend your days out on a tropical island banging exotic whores

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who said mining? And as I said before, supply and demand do not marry up all the time so mining has more volatility in particular if you invest in a specific miner.

Many other options in this space.

the supply for Zinc metal is decreasing for the last 10 years yet the price of zinc has not gone anywhere.

Zinc is still the 4th largest used metal on the planet so one can not say the demand has reduced over the last 10 years.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I always wanted to start a car wash and employ Brazilian women in bikinis to wash the cars!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
the supply for Zinc metal is decreasing for the last 10 years yet the price of zinc has not gone anywhere.

Zinc is still the 4th largest used metal on the planet so one can not say the demand has reduced over the last 10 years.
OK then I won't. :tearsofjoy:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Find a low margin popular product or service then figure out how to produce/service it faster into market.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never trust anyone who says, "I have a business proposition for you..."

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I see Nail Salons opening and closing down every month in my nearby shopping malls.

I keep hearing its good business but why do they close down so quick if they are?
So when the client gets a nail infection, they can't sue.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Never trust anyone who says, "I have a business proposition for you..."

I still cant believe people are always falling for those ponzi schemes where anyone can make gazillions of dollars by spending couple of hours from home doing multilevel marketing and sales.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still cant believe people are always falling for those ponzi schemes where anyone can make gazillions of dollars by spending couple of hours from home doing multilevel marketing and sales.
The big giveaway is if you walk into someone's living room and they have a whiteboard set up...