Burton is a half

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This thread is some funny fucking reading.
Always said I’d admit if I’m wrong and Burton’s last three weeks obviously makes me look silly so I’ll cop it on the chin. Shrek is an absolute cuck so he can suck me off at the neck stop. Still keen to see him do it long term though because it’s good for all of us.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Always said I’d admit if I’m wrong and Burton’s last three weeks obviously makes me look silly so I’ll cop it on the chin. Shrek is an absolute cuck so he can suck me off at the neck stop. Still keen to see him do it long term though because it’s good for all of us.
My comment wasn’t directed at you, but I agree on all counts :tonguewink: Burton still has a long way to go but he’s getting there and that’s good for all of us.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven't called him a centre for 3 weeks now, that means he is doing something right.

Credit when credit is due.
I had my doubts too bro and TBH if we get any other coach than Ciraldo I doubt he becomes a 5/8th, we needed a younger coach to connect with this generation of players. I don’t know how he’s done it but Ciraldo has made Burton believe he’s a 5/8th, and I don’t think it’s coincidence that the better Burton has gotten the better the team has gotten.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I had my doubts too bro and TBH if we get any other coach than Ciraldo I doubt he becomes a 5/8th, we needed a younger coach to connect with this generation of players. I don’t know how he’s done it but Ciraldo has made Burton believe he’s a 5/8th, and I don’t think it’s coincidence that the better Burton has gotten the better the team has gotten.
I think it may be the other way around.

Burton was a 5/8 but Cleary ruined his development by turning him into a centre after he signed with us.

He was really good at playing centre but at the cost of his development as a half.

He is finally catching up on lost time and developing into the 5/8 he should have been to begin with.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have personally never doubted Burton as a 5 8th.
I have always understood how difficult it is for him to do anything in our team without a decent organising halfback.

Burto could be something very special I think.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I've stopped calling CC the assistant too lol

Still does some weird stuff but im begining to trust him a bit.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Point proven today. He could be our best 5/8th since terry lamb. That 40/20 he kicked we would never get from him playing centres. We scored a try off the back of it. He was popping up left and right all game and is growing confidence massively. He is still super young and has not had a forward pack or backline like ours current to play with. Give him a bit more time, you’ll all be eating words week by week

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've stopped calling CC the assistant too lol

Still does some weird stuff but im begining to trust him a bit.
How funny..lol
I was just about to ask who the kenneler is that calls Ciro ‘the assistant’.
He definitely has the players playing for him,and with a few more smart decisions moving forward..I can see him and JT really getting us humming into the second half of the season.
Nice to see someone on here admitting a bit of a mind shift…
Too many knob jockeys on here wanting Rome to burn before it’s even built..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How funny..lol
I was just about to ask who the kenneler is that calls Ciro ‘the assistant’.
He definitely has the players playing for him,and with a few more smart decisions moving forward..I can see him and JT really getting us humming into the second half of the season.
Nice to see someone on here admitting a bit of a mind shift…
Too many knob jockeys on here wanting Rome to burn before it’s even built..
From the start I said I can't wait to be proven wrong.

I don't cut off my nose to spite my face.

Plus if the boys are buying into his brand, so should we.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Absolutely cringe when the obese armchair coaches in here calll for his head or for a move to centre, fat overweight crippled x3 max showers a week maggits
Still waiting for your reply you unclean dick cheese smegma slug

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Absolutely cringe when the obese armchair coaches in here calll for his head or for a move to centre, fat overweight crippled x3 max showers a week maggits
Bros got absolute garbage takes in his post history. Go sit in the cuck chair you muppet

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Never in doubt mate. Patience CC can coach as well some good signs.

The crazy thing with Burton is that NSW has a shortage of halves wouldn’t be surprised if he got a call up to origin if the dogs keep winNing and his form persists.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't called him a centre for 3 weeks now, that means he is doing something right.

Credit when credit is due.
You did insinuate I was sucking him off though by defending him.. that was only 10 days ago.. but I do appreciate how far you've come ;)

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tbh we should have beaten Melbourne down there with 5 players out. We were the better team. We are booming in confidence right now and the bye can’t come at a better time for us. Back this up against the tigers and we are well and truly in and around the 8, and we don’t have a tough draw apart from the panthers until round 14. I don’t expect us to make the 8 this year but we very fkn well could tbh. I’m so proud of the boys like for once people are scared to play us