Official Burton Injury

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to the game today, which wasn’t great, but did anyone notice when Burton was injured on ground mid way through 2nd half, no trainer came to his aid, at all.
Manly scored and it was only when he was running back under the posts to await conversion did the trainer come near him. It was really odd, I thought.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I noticed this as well. He stayed down. My old man was blaming the ref for not stopping play. I said what about our trainers? They didn’t go to him even though he was laying down not moving. They walked to the huddle and met him there. I found it a bit odd.

Burton hasn’t been there mentally for mine since the Souths game. Don’t know if the impending birth of his kid affected him? And he’s struggling to adjust to fatherhood (don’t blame him). But something ain’t right. Someone tweeted he was at the panthers junior games yesterday? Found that a bit odd as well.

Grechy21

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely noticed this as well. I Walked out and left the game not long after.

Addo Carrs old man and his partner were arrested yesterday. Might explain him playing like he did

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I noticed this as well. He stayed down. My old man was blaming the ref for not stopping play. I said what about our trainers? They didn’t go to him even though he was laying down not moving. They walked to the huddle and met him there. I found it a bit odd.

Burton hasn’t been there mentally for mine since the Souths game. Don’t know if the impending birth of his kid affected him? And he’s struggling to adjust to fatherhood (don’t blame him). But something ain’t right. Someone tweeted he was at the panthers junior games yesterday? Found that a bit odd as well.
It was really odd. Is it possible that play isn’t stopped if they are with a trainer and they may have hoped play stopped, then gone out to help him?
It was a good 30 to 60 secs and him on une ground defo could not have been “missed” by the trainer, right?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Addo Carrs old man and his partner were arrested yesterday. Might explain him playing like he did
Arrested for what?

Curash

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Arrested?

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to the game today, which wasn’t great, but did anyone notice when Burton was injured on ground mid way through 2nd half, no trainer came to his aid, at all.
Manly scored and it was only when he was running back under the posts to await conversion did the trainer come near him. It was really odd, I thought.
Over reading things there. It was on the far side and he half gets up after the tackle then goes down a little later.

cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Injury ? Good...does that mean he is out next week.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

I feel a Buzz player wants out headline coming up.