Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What weight did you start from mate?
Last year I was around 115ish, started back at they gym doing weights and hitting the bag and lost a bit. Kept training and cut out beers and most bread. I have a sneaky uncut tank loaf on Sunday with the family lol . Footy, post mowing the lawns and bbq have been hard otherwise feeling good

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't be expecting a full on blitz by us of Shark.

They have a seasoned roster from last year and primed and ready no doubt.

It will probably take time for us to gell with so many changes in personnel and different systems. As supporters, we will need to be realistic, and patient.

We want a win but in the meantime we can enjoy the rebirth and have confidence it's all in hand for our future success, if we stumble at times along the way.
Who are you kidding Wendy, there’s going to be a full on meltdown win or lose with the usual suspects in the firing line ala Flanno, Waddell, Thommo, TPJ, Jake Avo

And prob can add Hayze to the list

TK meltdown on game day is as sure as the sky is blue

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don’t understand why they got smashed a day before a game [emoji23]
I'm not sure exactly why but it seems to be a thing these days in a lot for sports during preseason. I assume they'll ease off a bit the next few days and then settle into regular season training. Hopefully no injuries.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm not sure exactly why but it seems to be a thing these days in a lot for sports during preseason. I assume they'll ease off a bit the next few days and then settle into regular season training. Hopefully no injuries.
We can’t start slow today else it will mirror nsw cup game

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If we win, score 5 tries, have 5 linebreaks & have 10 offloads we are the 2023 Pre-Season Champions!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We can’t start slow today else it will mirror nsw cup game
I wouldn't be surprised if we do. I doubt Ciraldo is looking for a win today.