Official Bulldogs vs Jets NSW Cup Grand Final - Team List and Discussion Thread

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Any vids of Jets captain refusing to come on stage?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Cheers for link.

There is a vid there but cuts off short right before big Gav gets right into it.

Channel 9 showed it but they also cut it off right when he was breaking it down.

Hopefully a full vid will show up soon

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive gotta say cleland deserves a chance in the top grade he was really good today id like him given a shot with lewis when kieran gets injured

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive gotta say cleland deserves a chance in the top grade he was really good today id like him given a shot with lewis when kieran gets injured
Foran has had it even a tampon can stay in for a week of the month. Hes not up to tampon standards

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cleeland is not signed for next year.....and why would he resign with the dogs when pay did not give him one game to play first grade despite Frawley been pathetic and Foran being injured....he has not been given a family r go by pay and that’s a real disgrace especially when our team was not in the running for a semi finals spot

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking to next year I really fear for our lack of creativity and strike power in the backs....neither Morgan Harper or John olive would cut it in first grade....and I’m sorry none of the other backs would cut it either....dogs are desperate for quality centres

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A BIG thank you goes out to no. 15 Matt Evans from Newtown. He was asleep on the wing when Bergamin scored even though Bergamin telegraphed it. He was also generous enough to hand the ball over to Harper for the 1 on 1 strip which won us the game. He'll be the one passed out in the corner at the Newtown club tonight after getting blotto!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looking to next year I really fear for our lack of creativity and strike power in the backs....neither Morgan Harper or John olive would cut it in first grade....and I’m sorry none of the other backs would cut it either....dogs are desperate for quality centres
Yes our backs we’re outplayed last week. We do need some quality centres

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agree on Olive but I think Harper has shown heaps of potential he’s still eligible for Flegg. Another season of ISP and I think he could make a NRL player.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder how long Buzz and his photographers have been waiting for at the party venue

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score