Bulldogs vs cows match thread

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck me actually decent result at halftime. BUT does anyone else feel like the NRL had over corrected this season? There are way too many close games and draws in first few rounds. It cant be that all the teams have improved equally. This has to be some correction to the ridiculous past few seasons of blown out scorelines.

Or could Covid be blamed for it all? Idk i feel refs have too much control so i dont put it beyond and NRL forced over correction.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've switched off my expectations for this year. Realising how awful Flanagan is I don't expect us to come up with much this season, we just have to be more competitive and we are doing that so can't complain.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we just stick to the fundamentals and stop doing dumb shit, we have shown we are good enough to beat this cows team.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Maybe its just me but FMD you all are so harsh on Flanagan! He's been pretty decent.

Avo defence is the biggest worry...

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Flanagan just dead set passenger .. defense would never do sessions on Flanagan tbh. Anyway I’ll support him when he’s in dogs colours but doesn’t do much on field

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ciraldo hero’a
Waddell
Floppellgan

I said weeks ago that Morrin should be in first grade and I’m right.
Our attack is garbage

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was led to believe that the Cowboys were a good team. The Bulldogs actually look a fraction sharper in A and D. There goes my $5 on Cowboys 13+.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should be winning this game but we are fucking shit