Bulldogs v Storm Team Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL.COM - Melbourne Storm v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs at AAMI Park, 7:00pm

Storm: Billy Slater, Justin O'Neill, Dane Nielsen, Beau Champion, Anthony Quinn, Gareth Widdop, Cooper Cronk, Kevin Proctor, Cameron Smith, Bryan Norrie, Adam Blair, Todd Lowrie, Ryan Hinchcliffe. Interchange: Adam Woolnough, Jaiman Lowe, Troy Thompson, Jesse Bromwich.

Peter Sterling's Late Mail: Dane Nielsen in doubt with an ankle injury but is expected to play, while Kevin Proctor is also in some doubt with an eye socket injury.

Bulldogs: Ben Barba, Steve Turner, Timoteo Lafai, Jamal Idris, Bryson Goodwin, Kris Keating, Trent Hodkinson, Aiden Tolman, Michael Ennis, Mickey Paea, Frank Pritchard, Andrew Ryan, David Stagg. Interchange (from): Sam Kasiano, Jake Foster, Corey Payne, Dene Halatau, Chris Armit.

Peter Sterling's Late Mail: Chris Armit is on standby to cover for David Stagg, who is recovering from concussion

LeagueHQ - Both Melbourne and Canterbury-Bankstown are expected to be 1-17 for their Monday night encounter at AAMI Park.

Foxsports - Nothing Stated, which i think we are still 1-17

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
so if there is any truth to armit playing in the thread before, then stagg would be out for certain?:(

Feendogz

Observant
Reaction score
Considering Staggs history with concussion and the decision the club doctors made the other day I'd say he might be given a week off

C

chipandchase

God Kasiano is a starter
last year you bagged Barba constantly, is Kasiano your new player now???
mate he is 21 and still learning, and he offers alot to this team, get over it

P

Paint.

...pretty sure he was saying that kasiano should be starting, which isnt bagging him?

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
21 and learning does not excuse his bad stats and warrant him a starting spot, Over the 1st 3 rounds he has been a liability his errors and low run meters have done more harm then good, Dunno what you have been watching.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
No stagg = no win IMO

We need him something severe for this clash. The storm will be in our faces for 80 mins and we need the work horses to cope with the 80 minutes of football factor

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
No stagg = no win IMO

We need him something severe for this clash. The storm will be in our faces for 80 mins and we need the work horses to cope with the 80 minutes of football factor
We beat soufffs without stagg

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
We beat soufffs without stagg
Yeah because they're souffs :p

Storm will be a much different team on Monday I reckon. I'm probably being a bit over the top when I say "no win" but his presence will be missed in defense if he's not playing. Armit in any case will do a good job to replace him.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You are a dud. Listed my valid reasons 100 times. You have a hard on for a player who is not quite up to standard yet

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Stay confident. The boys are going along steadily and will get better with each game. They have not been flash in their wins but there is a definite "feel" about the team. They are playing as a team, for each other, and have not been taking a backward step.Even without Staggy we have enough hard toilers to keep the storm under control.

P

Paint.

Winning breeds confidence, confidence breeds winning

So it goes something like this:

Winning <-> Confidence

works both ways :o

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
21 and learning does not excuse his bad stats and warrant him a starting spot, Over the 1st 3 rounds he has been a liability his errors and low run meters have done more harm then good, Dunno what you have been watching.
Its been 3 rounds you dope. gaining experience is more important than stats on a piece of paper. As the weeks go on he will gain confidence and be much more comfortable. Dropping a rookie because of his run meters is retarded, you need to look at the big picture

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Storm wont be a bigger side than souths and not more work than them in general defence, but they have players with much greater skills than any of the souths players is what we need to control. Slater is probably the equal best player in the game with Marshall. He has always been a handful for the dogs.

P

Paint.

I think this will be a battle of the forwards, and in the end with Sika Manu out for the Storm, they dont have as many offloaders in their team, so i think Payne, Ryan, Foster, Pritchard, Kasiano, Armit, will get us over with their offloads

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
No stagg = no win IMO

the over the cap storm would be a problem yes. Without stagg still, limitting smith would limit both cronk and slater. Its a free flowing effect.

P

Paint.

Hey guys, i heard that paea is ruled out and armit comes straight into the starting side... Anyone heard anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.