Bulldogs to miss no 1 target

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although Bellemy is a great coach, he's also a pussy. Too scared to leave the storm setup. At least Bennett left his comfort zone and won another comp with a different club in the dragons and nearly did it again at Souths. He also offered to coach our club twice and twice he was rejected by the idiot people in charge of our club at the time. Let this sink in "We rejected Bennett's services" TWICE
he respected our club and also was the reason ennis Eastwood etc all came here , he recommended them go to us

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I might have mentioned to Bellamy at press conference that he couldn't be considered the NRL Coaching GOAT until he won a comp with another club. He might have responded by telling me to fark off.

Always a Bulldog
Spot on but

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting how bellamy was announced as coaching the storm again the day after barrett quit , i guess to take away the noise.
I reackon bellamy will be coach next year at the dogs lets see how we go
If only ....

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might have mentioned to Bellamy at press conference that he couldn't be considered the NRL Coaching GOAT until he won a comp with another club. He might have responded by telling me to fark off.

Always a Bulldog
Too funny !!!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It’s the daily telegraph they have no clue and just want to try and make gus look incompetent and not as powerful as everyone seems to think he is.
Gus certainly hasn't provided the miraculous instant improvement we all hoped for :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
he did tell us all it’s going to be a long process.
He did indeed.

I was hoping it would be like the game against Roostersish revival ;) ...but alas... no

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS I'm going to start a rumour in a week or two to prove the media knows fuck all.

You guys just play along ;)
Just A Thought -

Can we start a petition and pass it on to Drunkfield, listing all the coaches that the fans do not want at our club.

Drunkfield loves a Bulldogs smear story, so it might actually get printed.

Now Gus doesn't give a shit about what the media say, but if it becomes public that there are certain coaches that the Fans will not tolerate then he and the board must pay it some attention you would assume.

For mine, start the list with

Ricky Stuart

Michael Maguire

-

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just A Thought -

Can we start a petition and pass it on to Drunkfield, listing all the coaches that the fans do not want at our club.

Drunkfield loves a Bulldogs smear story, so it might actually get printed.

Now Gus doesn't give a shit about what the media say, but if it becomes public that there are certain coaches that the Fans will not tolerate then he and the board must pay it some attention you would assume.

For mine, start the list with

Ricky Stuart

Michael Maguire

-
Basically everyone that has been mentioned the

I'd only be happy with Bellamy or Bennett, which are slim to no chance happening.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
he respected our club and also was the reason ennis Eastwood etc all came here , he recommended them go to us
At the time when Neil Henry was dong well at Canberra...

Members: "Why didn't you go for Bennett?"

Dib: "We got Keven Moore"

Members: "Who is Kevin Moore?" (in others words what has Kevin Moore done to get the gig)

Dib: "Who was Neil Henry" (in other words if Canberra can go well with an untested coach, then why can't Kevin Moore)

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
PS I'm going to start a rumour in a week or two to prove the media knows fuck all.

You guys just play along ;)
Here’s an exclusive..I’ll be taking up the coaches reign here..yep..I got my coaching certificate..well the entry level one.. I will be asking the Kennel for advise on team selections and team tactics..

Yep I may be Mr95% but I will be giving 100%..are you with me?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Here’s an exclusive..I’ll be taking up the coaches reign here..yep..I got my coaching certificate..well the entry level one.. I will be asking the Kennel for advise on team selections and team tactics..

Yep I may be Mr95% but I will be giving 100%..are you with me?
I'll back you 1000% my bro

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score