Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Weren't you confident of this signing like 3 pages ago? Haha

yeah but the problem is he might not play ever in NRL.

What is the point of signing a player who can not play. lol

if he comes out clean and NRL allows him to play , he may well be a bulldog 2017.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Only Foran can answer that but I'm sure clubs will place clauses in his contract to protect themselves.All speculation so far but nothing linking him directly to it.Being a friend of a well known punter isn't a crime until the NRL made it sound like a crime.Think the NRL should look into its own back yard as I would be shocked if no match officials weren't on the take.
I remember back to the days of some of the real old time referees like Keith Page, Keith Holman, Col Pearce and I remember even then there were rumblings regarding brown paper bags. ( I am not saying these particular guys but you get the idea from this as to how long is has been rumoured to be going on)

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Would love to know where Souths cap comes from? If I was Tigpies I'd be making them pay a chunk more for Farah.
Apparently from what I have read Souffs are only coughing up $150k of the amount. That is what it took to get someone to take him off their hands

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Apparently from what I have read Souffs are only coughing up $150k of the amount. That is what it took to get someone to take him off their hands
150k of 900k geez tigs must of been desparate. I wonder what he will be getting in his second year though, as his tigs contract finishes end of 2017

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
150k of 900k geez tigs must of been desparate. I wonder what he will be getting in his second year though, as his tigs contract finishes end of 2017
A boat and a Hollywood suite

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Havent posted for a few weeks,But i just had to vent a little!I have been a dogs supporter since "88" & The Dogs are my passion.I would love to snag Foran & i think we really need a change in the halves,But this will be the 3rd time ihave been checking & checking here the lurker the mole twitter & fbook .Im living on the computer & my ph lol.If we miss him again or he rejects us again ill be pissed!Sorry just had to vent boys..

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
This will be the 3rd Foran episode/circus!!
Really only second. If that. The first attempt Foran was jacking up how much Manly would pay him. We didnt chase him when he left for eels, as Des hadnt tried his new Mbye-Reynolds halves combo yet, that he released Hodkinson to create, and probably thought that was the future back then. This time, well before we were signing him warriors had him in the bag, so i dont know what to believe. He may play for nobody too at this stage, if the NRL dont re-register him.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
September 14, 2016 7:37pm AEST

Matty Johns has declared Kieran Foran would transform Canterbury into a top-four side should the Kiwi international decide to reunite with coach Des Hasler in 2017.

The Warriors remain the front runners to snare the former Manly and Parramatta playmaker.

But as reported by The NRL Lurker on Wednesday, the Bulldogs are still hopeful of luring Foran to Belmore after making a firm offer to the 26-year-old on Wednesday.

It remains to be seen which club will secure the troubled playmaker but Johns believes Foran and the Bulldogs would make a perfect match.

“It’s a perfect fit for both parties, there’s no doubt,” Johns said on Triple M’s The Grill Team.

“Back under the tutelage of Des Hasler – Des knows exactly what Kieran needs and what makes him tick and what gets him playing his very best football and the Dogs desperately need a primary playmaker.

“I always thought it was a perfect fit for both parties. They were desperate to sign him when he signed for Parramatta and apparently he was very close to going there and playing under Des but chose to go to Parramatta.

“I think it’ll happen … and if they do sign Foran I’ll pencil the Dogs in as a top-four side next year.”

Johns also predicted how the Bulldogs would line up in the halves and at hooker with Foran on board.

“They’ve signed young Zac Woolford from the Raiders who’s a very good young player but he’s still 12 months away from being a first-grader,” he said.

“So I think Reynolds will go to hooker and you’ll see Foran and Mbye in the halves."

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ah fuck johns just fucked us if he predicts top 4 we will be fighting the Knights for the spoon

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
“Back under the tutelage of Des Hasler – Des knows exactly what Kieran needs and what makes him tick and what gets him playing his very best football and the Dogs desperately need a primary playmaker
Williams "ticked" with a big fat pay cheque and Hoppa is door knocking instead of "ticking"

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I reckon Matty Johns is good mates with Desmondo. Reason being he never slags us off, even when he knows we're shit, he puts it politely like; "I think they're a playmaker short of troubling the top sides".
Now this where he's been pushing the Foran to Bulldogs wagon fro some time.

Fuck off Des

Status
Not open for further replies.