Bulldogs to make bid for foran...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
600k for a fully fit ready to play no issues on or off field Foran would be great value - but there appear to be issues there yet to be resolved. Mbye on $700k based on what he has done is overs - Foran was on supposedly 1.2mil - that worked out well for Parra, great value for cap money.
Any elite half will be paid close to 1mil.

I agree Mbye is on overs at 700k. Cause he has done sweet fuck all.

Though Foran has shown he is an elite half. Yes he has some issues he needs to address clearly and if the NRL let him take half what he was on previously then the Warriors have got a bargain.

As I said, if he is on less then Mbye then we are as bad as rabble as Knights.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree - we appear to be a rabble in style recruitment development retention and the website sucks! Easy in hindsight but if Williams, Lichaa, Brown, Hopoate and L Perret weren't kept over the last two years but Tapau, Latu, Barba Ennis and Finucane were would our season have been significantly better?

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Rest assured Des will be there in 2017 so will Foran"

That is a pretty accurate quote from the Des gone thread.

@WPN32R

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I agree - we appear to be a rabble in style recruitment development retention and the website sucks! Easy in hindsight but if Williams, Lichaa, Brown, Hopoate and L Perret weren't kept over the last two years but Tapau, Latu, Barba Ennis and Finucane were would our season have been significantly better?
Yes. Fuck yes. YES...

Imagine squad of

1. Barba
2. B Moz
3. J Moz
4. Rona
5. Perrett
6. Reynolds
7. Mbye
8. Tolman
9. Ennis
10. Graham
11. Pritchard/Taupau
12. Jackson
13. Finucane

14. Eastwood
15. Kasiano
16. Klemmer
17. Latu/Taupau

Fucking rubbish we now have is pathetic. Literally only way we could of fucked it up more is letting Jackson and Klemmer go. Think we have got a gooden in Woolford though hopefully.

Still will take time etc though with the aging Graham, J Moz, B Moz and the fact that we have no game controlling half nor even one who demands to run the game we are fucking trash. May as well let the rest of them take Sundays off with Hoppa and not bother.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lolohea doesnt sound happy. He is meeting with managment team today to discuss his future. Has issues with his game but is worth the risk IMO, he's young and dynamic lots of positves. We'd be stupid not to look at him anyway.
Apparently Storm have tossed big money at him if he's wanting to move across the Tasman.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
"Rest assured Des will be there in 2017 so will Foran"

That is a pretty accurate quote from the Des gone thread.

@WPN32R
You do realise quite a lot of people talk crap on here.

Source or not, it's a 50/50 guess if a player is coming here or not... that goes for all the source providers that people jizz over on here.

Does anyone honestly think that the club would be so loose lipped on contracts and player movements? Because it's far from that.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently Storm have tossed big money at him if he's wanting to move across the Tasman.
I highly doubt they got big money to toss at Lolohea.

The only clubs with cap space are Dogs, Knights, St George & Parra

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand that mate and usually I take the lot with a grain of salt but in this case WPN denies he said Foran has signed with the Bulldogs though I went through his posts and he did in fact say he had signed at least 3 different times lol.

I'm not bagging anyone out either because he may in fact of been very close to signing and might of changed his mind at the last minute.

But don't say one minute that he has signed and then deny it to save face lol.

@mrinvisible

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We have no choice now but to hope Des has been given the wake up call he needs and will drastically change our game plan next season

We will know for sure after the first month of footy if anything has changed

If in the first month I don't see any improvement I think I will lose much interest in following the NRL

I'm not punishing myself sitting through another season like this past few

It's boring predictable and painful to watch

And I will not be getting a family country membership at all.

Reactions: DT

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sorry for the late info.I can tell you all that the board pulled the plug on Foran at the last minute as they deemed he wasn't mentally 100% and it would take him time so the board said it was to risky.A deal was struck by both parties pending his mental status.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for the late info.I can tell you all that the board pulled the plug on Foran at the last minute as they deemed he wasn't mentally 100% and it would take him time so the board said it was to risky.A deal was struck by both parties pending his mental status.
Lol. Who are the board to decide if he is mentally fit? They doctors now are they?
did ray dib go to medical school?

Fuck them all. Foran gives us optionality. He does well, and we will finally be a premiership force. He breaks down again, we scrap him, and we resume with mbye Reynolds. Ie we have lost nothing.

Also I don't give a shit about potential reputation damage. When you're with the dogs, trying to clean up the reputation is pointless. We will forever be hated. So who gives a fuck what others think really.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
With all due respect, you got the "oh shit we better cover our arse" version of events.

The board would have known (and been told by Hasler) how integral Foran is to success in 2017.

Reactions: DT

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol. Who are the board to decide if he is mentally fit? They doctors now are they?
did ray dib go to medical school?

Fuck them all. Foran gives us optionality. He does well, and we will finally be a premiership force. He breaks down again, we scrap him, and we resume with mbye Reynolds. Ie we have lost nothing.

Also I don't give a shit about potential reputation damage. When you're with the dogs, trying to clean up the reputation is pointless. We will forever be hated. So who gives a fuck what others think really.
Dr George peponis is the only doctor but I don't know if he is on the board are just the Canterbury leagues lol

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Yeah ok.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry for the really late inside information. I can tell you all Foran was never coming because the club is fucked and he is fucked and 2 fuckups don't make a right.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Spoke to my source this morning.

Club left their offer too late. Had already signed an MOU with Warriors before we approached him. Dogs then fucked around grilling him instead of making him an offer. By the time the Dogs offer was made, it had already hit the papers (about him talking to us) and the warriors threatened to pull the deal off the table. Rest is history.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Spoke to my source this morning.

Club left their offer too late. Had already signed an MOU with Warriors before we approached him. Dogs then fucked around grilling him instead of making him an offer. By the time the Dogs offer was made, it had already hit the papers (about him talking to us) and the warriors threatened to pull the deal off the table. Rest is history.
That sounds like the incompetence we have come to expect from our club these days.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes. Fuck yes. YES...

Imagine squad of

1. Barba
2. B Moz
3. J Moz
4. Rona
5. Perrett
6. Reynolds
7. Mbye
8. Tolman
9. Ennis
10. Graham
11. Pritchard/Taupau
12. Jackson
13. Finucane

14. Eastwood
15. Kasiano
16. Klemmer
17. Latu/Taupau

Fucking rubbish we now have is pathetic. Literally only way we could of fucked it up more is letting Jackson and Klemmer go. Think we have got a gooden in Woolford though hopefully.

Still will take time etc though with the aging Graham, J Moz, B Moz and the fact that we have no game controlling half nor even one who demands to run the game we are fucking trash. May as well let the rest of them take Sundays off with Hoppa and not bother.
This is when you know you are fckeD. Look at our team and who can you guarantee will be in the squad in 3 years time - not including des' bias , based on a rational football opinion. Here are my players out of 17- Klemmer, Jackson, mbye - possibly kasiano but no guarantee...
How the fck can we be prepared for success knowing that..what a fkn hole he has is in

Status
Not open for further replies.