Bulldogs to Lose 13+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sticks & Stone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wolfmother you have upset Randrandra. He has repied by saying "cheers bro" but you can tell he is angry and will let his footy do the talking

Sticks & Stone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dogs will win with ease parra has troubles sandow wanted to leave author said no hops doesn't know what position his playing shuffling forwards wet whether hooker might not play what else do you want parra is shit run by shit heads the only way parra will win if the dogs decide not to play
Boxer you need to use full stops. I have fixed up your post for your hope it is to your liking

Dogs will not win. With ease parra will. Without his troubles sandow will have a blinder. Leave author alone. Hops is playing forward. Wet whether hooker Peats to destroy the dogs. Too scared dogs decide not to play

Sticks & Stone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Poor doggies fans already looking for excuses....the refs...we wont turn up to play bla bla bla. Game hasnt even started yet... wait till you lose first!

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs to make an example of parra tonight, Dogs 20 +

Sticks & Stone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Big call from Big Nick....Its simple really... dogs hate water....eels live in it... tonight is made for us!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Boxer you need to use full stops. I have fixed up your post for your hope it is to your liking

Dogs will not win. With ease parra will. Without his troubles sandow will have a blinder. Leave author alone. Hops is playing forward. Wet whether hooker Peats to destroy the dogs. Too scared dogs decide not to play
Lol I don't like it and I don't like using full stop we will destroy you FULL STOP

Sticks & Stone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hahaha Boxer you write like your name suggests. No doubt your gonna keep throwing the punches till the final whistle.

Sticks & Stone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Big Nick your bet has been accepted thanks. And please I dont wanna hear were you guys put your eels....thats sick!!

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No matter how bad we seem to be going through last 5 years we've always beaten the Eels.

The Eels will find a way stuff it up tonight.

Am expecting a big performance from the likes of Lafai, Reynolds and Graham.

Sticks & Stone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Raysie I am glad we have made the Dogs feel good over the last 5 years. But be prepared for the tide to change in the next 5!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No matter how bad we seem to be going through last 5 years we've always beaten the Eels.

The Eels will find a way stuff it up tonight.

Am expecting a big performance from the likes of Lafai, Reynolds and Graham.
Lol

Sticks & Stone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Haha marley you said earlier you thought dogs would lose, now I find a blog were you want to switch your centres to try and stop the unstoppable taka and radrandra..... you sound very scared to me....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Haha marley you said earlier you thought dogs would lose, now I find a blog were you want to switch your centres to try and stop the unstoppable taka and radrandra..... you sound very scared to me....
Naa theres no need to swap lur centres now, its too late. And Semi is pretty much certain to nab 2 trys tonight wither way, couldn't give a shit about taka though.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
It's funny that you think semi radradrarararara is unstoppable did you forget that we took him out last time , and will do it again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.