Bulldogs Team Vs Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

gf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Roberts always cuts out the left hand second rower. Did it in the trials. Good luck Frank....then again being Polynesian you may get a ball or two.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
I agree. Only change I'd make next week is Idris on the bench for Halatau.

WTF are you smoking??? Halatau has been a consistent performer off the bench, the only consistent thing Idris has done this year is be MIA and now he is MIA in training.

Simply put Idris is not worthy of a bulldogs 1st grade jumper.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yeah pretty excited about this weeks team, its a nice feeling!

Pa-28

Bring back the BIFF!!!
Reaction score
if roberts plays well then trent wont be back lol
it will keating/ roberts or Keating/Hodkinson simple as that
No matter how good Roberts plays I don't think he will be in the team next week. Look at it from Moores perspective, he has probably made the biggest decision of his coaching career by going with two unproven halves in Hodkinson and Keating, and has released Roberts. If Roberts starts out performing both Keating and Hodkinson who is the one that looks stupid? Kevin Moore. Moore will drop Roberts to save his own ass I think. In saying that if Roberts has a blinder and Moore drops him to go with the two halves that have been deadset ordinary he will also cop it, I certainly wouldn't like to be in Kev's shoes.

Line Break

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why so many people are excited about this team - Roberts & Keating together have no idea how to run a team - It will be worse than Holdsworth & Roberts.

The best halves combo we have is Roberts + Hodkinson - not sure why we sold Roberts to settle for a dud like Keating.

Line Break

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why so many people are excited about this team - Roberts & Keating together have no idea how to run a team - It will be worse than Holdsworth & Roberts.

The best halves combo we have is Roberts + Hodkinson - not sure why we sold Roberts to settle for a dud like Keating.

Benny77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
im starting to hear Moores excuses already.... **** that we MUST win this game regardless who is in and out.

farenhyt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Says me...I'm the new inside man... I called this last night... Remember that :grinning: also keating out romelo in

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm hearing the same thing. No word yet on if they are going to pay their natural positions (7:Reynolds, 9:Romelo) or out of position like they've been playing in NSW Cup all year (7:Romelo, 9:Reynolds)

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Lucky there pretty much up against NSW Cup halves anyway. Should be a cracker regardless.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ennis has been named.
The Sharks will turn up to play, we cannot underestimate them with Gallen in great form, we need to maintain the 2009 enthusiasm and go forward that nearly saw us make a GF, there is only one way forward and our attitude must reflect the pride in the jersey that legends once wore.

Status
Not open for further replies.