Official Bulldogs sign former All Blacks coach Steve Hansen

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can’t fault the club at the minute they are doing their best to cover all bases.
Wouldn't say "at the minute" though as all of these deals haven't happened overnight. Really exciting seeing that we're trying to put all the pieces in place, rather than short-term fixes.

Exciting times.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is massive guys, you don’t understand. In Union circles this is making head waves. This guy is something else and turned the All Blacks around and made them what they are today. I still cannot believe we have jagged him. FUCKKKKK YEAHHJ
What areas of the club can you see him helping in? It reads the overall culture of things. So this is focused more on leadership rather than ball skills/game play etc?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I know but I meant I dont watch rugby so I dont know if he's a dud or a stud but it sounds like a good appointment
Hes a winner. I'm sure he had the ABs at over 90 percent win ratio. He hardly lost anyway. Lost the last World Cup though lol, but imo this is a HUGE signing for the dogs.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is massive guys, you don’t understand. In Union circles this is making head waves. This guy is something else and turned the All Blacks around and made them what they are today. I still cannot believe we have jagged him. FUCKKKKK YEAHHJ
Do you think he'd be able to attract gun union players - from here or NZ. Does he have that sourt of aura - similar to Bellamy?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah I know but I meant I dont watch rugby so I dont know if he's a dud or a stud but it sounds like a good appointment
Yeah, I'm the same. Clearly he has some predigree but it's hard to make a judgement on him when I honestly don't understand his purpose at the Bulldogs and how he'll transfer things he was doing at Union to League.

On paper you've gotta be happy without a doubt though.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What areas of the club can you see him helping in? It reads the overall culture of things. So this is focused more on leadership rather than ball skills/game play etc?
BROOOOO.. players will come to wanna play for him. Watch the fucking attention we get from a players perspective now that we have him. When at the All Blacks he’d make everyone clean locker rooms. And when they lose training gear etc he’d make them pay for them to be replaced. He takes no shit and you know the super stars they had at the All Blacks. No fucks were given, it was his was or the highway but also, every player respected and loved him.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm the same. Clearly he has some predigree but it's hard to make a judgement on him when I honestly don't understand his purpose at the Bulldogs and how he'll transfer things he was doing at Union to League.

On paper you've gotta be happy without a doubt though.
he will change the culture on and off the field, he is a winner and a legend of the game. cant beleive you guys havnt heard of him even if you arent a union follower