Bulldogs sign Corey Harawira-neara

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disagree. Since Martin replaced him our pack has been playing way better.
I wouldn't really put that down to martin being there, probably more to do with attitude and all the mid season distractions being over with. RFM would probably have had a field day playing on the left edge if he was in the side the last few weeks

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
CHN brings a healthy amount of mongrel to the table as well.

Throwing him alongside Klem, Elliot, RFM etc and there's some real sting in our defence for the first time in a number of years

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Guys regardless of where he fits isn’t this a good thing of having good backrowers.

No more will we have to see a Clay Priest or a Tony Williams a shit player that doesn’t deserve mins. Instead we will have young players battling it out week in week out to prove to Dean they deserve their spot. Good times ahead

doggyrock

Waterboy
Reaction score
Can he play Centre?
Can play centre if needed!
Biography:
A hole-running back rower that successfully made the transition in to the forwards after playing a significant part of his formative years as a centre.
One of the many graduates of the hugely successful 2015 NYC Premiership side, Harawira-Naera continued his development in the ISP NSW Competition the following season.
He made his NRL debut and scored a try in a 40-0 win against Newcastle in round four of the 2017 season. His break out season was recognised when he was named co-winner of the 2017 Ben Alexander Rookie of the Year.

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hell yeah, what a great signing ,plays on the right side like jacko, watched this kid closely last couple of years, admired his game.thought for sure chooks sharks would grab him.
Left centre?
Hooker?
To come we hope next.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im guessing sauaso sue must be playing prop.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man it would be hard to pry Manu from the roosters. Kid reminds me of a young Sonny Bill. If we snag him though we are in a very strong position for 2019!
I'd be interested to know where they'd play manu next year though. I have no idea how daniel tupou has been playing but i doubt ryan hall, bmoz or latrell will be playing nsw cup

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
WOW... what a very good signing...!!!

Dean pay has really impressed i am blown away, he is really proving himself an all those people that doubted him hahahah.. what a joke .!!!

Glad I was Willing to back him.
Bravo deano, bravo.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CHN brings a healthy amount of mongrel to the table as well.

Throwing him alongside Klem, Elliot, RFM etc and there's some real sting in our defence for the first time in a number of years
Sting in RFMs defence? You must have him confused with someone else. Softest player in our pack.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
RFM
Jackson
Martin
Smith
Elliott
CHN

Did I forget any other 2nd rowers?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sting in RFMs defence? You must have him confused with someone else. Softest player in our pack.
Short memory, was playing gat footy until his injury
And let me remind you he got injured playing international football for the 2nd strongest nation in rugby league
You don't p.ay shit and get picked for kiwis for your debut.....

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Short memory, was playing gat footy until his injury
And let me remind you he got injured playing international football for the 2nd strongest nation in rugby league
You don't p.ay shit and get picked for kiwis for your debut.....

Well actually didn’t the Kiwis have a lot withdraw because the test was in Denver ....

Status
Not open for further replies.