Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
His defence is shit. His contact is shit in defence he makes bad reads. He fights in tackles and so does Aaron Woods. Slow play the balls
Lol typical garbage from you like always. Defence is shit and he has bad reads yet on average he is responsible for less tries conceded than Jackson and Martin. Lol okay. Yh his contact isn't the best, but when it's time to make the tackle he still usually does. It's not a major issue. Also "He fights in the tackles and so does Aaron Woods" LOL awsome logic from you like always. Completely different running styles and fight in the contact but you'll try and group them together for whatever fucked up reason you have. Slow play the ball? I just looked through his 13 games and his play the ball speed is pretty much either side of average every week compared the rest of our forwards.

For whatever reason you have decided you don't like RFM and that's that. Maybe he doesn't fit the mould of what you want from a forward so you're happy to shit on him with whatever pops into your mind.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol typical garbage from you like always. Defence is shit and he has bad reads yet on average he is responsible for less tries conceded than Jackson and Martin. Lol okay. Yh his contact isn't the best, but when it's time to make the tackle he still usually does. It's not a major issue. Also "He fights in the tackles and so does Aaron Woods" LOL awsome logic from you like always. Completely different running styles and fight in the contact but you'll try and group them together for whatever fucked up reason you have. Slow play the ball? I just looked through his 13 games and his play the ball speed is pretty much either side of average every week compared the rest of our forwards.

For whatever reason you have decided you don't like RFM and that's that. Maybe he doesn't fit the mould of what you want from a forward so you're happy to shit on him with whatever pops into your mind.
I actually do like RFM but when he went to 80 minutes he didn’t produce quality. He has only shown glimpses of a great player, he’s not great yet. He’s got tons to work on, especially his defence. He has a shit technique which is also responsible for a ton of HIAs.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres only 2 other forwards that average over 100 in our team atm, so i don't know how you can say we don't need those metres. It also further proves his versatility if anything. I'm sugar coating him? And i think you're just shitting on him.
What a combination, the mind boggles, sugar coated shit!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I actually do like RFM but when he went to 80 minutes he didn’t produce quality. He has only shown glimpses of a great player, he’s not great yet. He’s got tons to work on, especially his defence. He has a shit technique which is also responsible for a ton of HIAs.
Fair enough.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don’t feel like any of our back rowers HAVE to play 80 minutes. The 3 spots can be shared between 5. Two play 15 minutes either side of halfway most likely being rfm and chn as both would have more impact and game changing abilities than the other workers. Even Jacko could do with a breather throughout games

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly don’t know about this guy...just ain’t seen enough ‘Riff matches to make a call.

What I do know is that we need a gun centre, as we seem to have serviceable options at fullback, but a stand out, fuck off centre would really help.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly don’t know about this guy...just ain’t seen enough ‘Riff matches to make a call.

What I do know is that we need a gun centre, as we seem to have serviceable options at fullback, but a stand out, fuck off centre would really help.
I think its why i like this buy. If we dont get manu this bloke can do a job at centre till we get the right centre instead of a rush sighning centre. Something is cooking i think we will get our centre or hooker in the next week or two. Be a good thread, if only one spot to fill who would u take for next season...... a centre or hooker ?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not a rumour anymore........Penrith are clearing the decks and lol at them for letting Peachey go earlier..he had the thought of reneging on the Titans deal all over 50k bonus clause but they can't afford him now......

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We’ll be able to see CHN in action as he was dropped to NSW today to play against our side.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We’ll be able to see CHN in action as he was dropped to NSW today to play against our side.
Fuck sake, like that Penrith side needed more talent lol. Also good game = future immortal, bad game = why did we sign this **** :tearsofjoy:

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think its why i like this buy. If we dont get manu this bloke can do a job at centre till we get the right centre instead of a rush sighning centre. Something is cooking i think we will get our centre or hooker in the next week or two. Be a good thread, if only one spot to fill who would u take for next season...... a centre or hooker ?
It’s a really good question.

I guess it depends on who’s available.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Theres only 2 other forwards that average over 100 in our team atm, so i don't know how you can say we don't need those metres. It also further proves his versatility if anything. I'm sugar coating him? And i think you're just shitting on him.
Bullshit. I’m just calling it like I see it. Our team has had no problem whatsoever making meters in his absence. Elliot just adds more to the team in my opinion. I think he’ll be in the team next year. How is that shitting on RFM? Lol

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck sake, like that Penrith side needed more talent lol. Also good game = future immortal, bad game = why did we sign this **** :tearsofjoy:
He’s a gun and I’d rather have him than play against him. I’m not surprised our NSW Cup team is struggling. Most of their best players have been rightly promoted to first grade.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’d rather a gun centre than a hooker. I’d promote Woolford next year and train him hard in the off season. Reimis was interviewed on the radio and said his preferred position is centre. So maybe go after a gun winger. I don’t think Crichton is a gun winger at all.

Foran better stay fit next year(which I doubt) because cogger is just shit. Our squad is no where near the squad we need ATM. The players we have bought so far like Meaney, Cogger and Crichton could all turn out to be flops.

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Then why is he playing ISP
Your guess is as good as mine. That was what the line was from their club in lead up to Panthers game.

Not to mention they used a really questionable way to play him today (it's allowed but rather unfair).

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your guess is as good as mine. That was what the line was from their club in lead up to Panthers game.

Not to mention they used a really questionable way to play him today (it's allowed but rather unfair).
How was he able to play today? Didn’t think he played much ISP this year either.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How was he able to play today? Didn’t think he played much ISP this year either.
There's an allowance for teams (as long as they are still in the NRL finals series and already played that weekend), to drop players back to play in lower grade finals. Absolutely ridiculous and needs to be removed if you ask me.

Should be simple: Play at least 8 games in NSW Cup, and any less and its what you played majority in.

Status
Not open for further replies.