News Bulldogs set for signing spree as Gould’s hit list revealed amid clean-out: Transfer Whispers

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You think Crichton and Burton signed on for less? Ha. There's only 3 reasons players come to the Bulldogs. They're getting overs, they've got no where else to go or they've got a direct path into firstgrade.
I said the same thing to the same people over 3 years ago now and they're still arguing against after everything they've seen. This place makes you feel like you're in an asylum at times.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s none, or very few quality players available, so let’s just sign up some more plodders.

Lost Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We have lost all our line bending middles. Mad Max hasn"t bent for a while playing busted,Ryan Sutton cant bend as a middle although can defend and Chris Patolo and Samuel Hughes are still developing. Liam Knight at this stage is the only one who can make in roads in opposition defences. We are in hope of some line bending props. We hope that Gus is done with utilities and starts building up our engine room.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You think Crichton and Burton signed on for less? Ha. There's only 3 reasons players come to the Bulldogs. They're getting overs, they've got no where else to go or they've got a direct path into firstgrade.
They came for Barrett

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We've already spent 900k on a fullback who might not even make it. 850k on a 5/8 who again might not make it. We're signing who we're signing because they're all that's left on the market.
Hes not on 900k, you and no one else knows.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've already spent 900k on a fullback who might not even make it. 850k on a 5/8 who again might not make it. We're signing who we're signing because they're all that's left on the market.
Chrichton is not on 900k

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We have lost all our line bending middles. Mad Max hasn"t bent for a while playing busted,Ryan Sutton cant bend as a middle although can defend and Chris Patolo and Samuel Hughes are still developing. Liam Knight at this stage is the only one who can make in roads in opposition defences. We are in hope of some line bending props. We hope that Gus is done with utilities and starts building up our engine room.
I find Max King is better suited for the occasional offload, has great technique.. this is just as damaging if not more than a typical prop hitup.
Hopefully he's encouraged to promote the ball again, for a while it seemed he was instructed to just aim to be a 'sticking to the game plan, metres eater hitup prop'

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
At this point, I’ll take anyone who can work an 8 hour day and wrestle for 4 minutes without having a breakdown.
I have been informed that it was a NSW Cup back (I know who) who convinced him to leave the team for mental health issues & possibly sue the club.