Bulldogs Salary cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
What i would like to know is where all our cap money going?.. we dont have any star player who is on like 500k a season? i think Hannant and Ennis are on the best coin at our club Hannant like 300k and Ennis like 330k Ryan is on like nothing cause was paid most his money two years ago so where is the rest of the cash? why havent we been able to get any star players? Other teams got at least one star player if not more. Noddy will be gone end of the year and so is Patten by the sounds of things so why cant we make play for someone like JT or some other good players?

BulldogsFAN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Because all superstars have a long history of offences ..fullstop

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
If Hannant wants to go, then he can go.

Use the spare cash to resign some of our players.

Increase the pay of some hard workers at the club.

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Weren't they all superstars last year...oh right we have lost two games so they must be duds!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
What i would like to know is where all our cap money going?.. we dont have any star player who is on like 500k a season? i think Hannant and Ennis are on the best coin at our club Hannant like 300k and Ennis like 330k Ryan is on like nothing cause was paid most his money two years ago so where is the rest of the cash? why havent we been able to get any star players? Other teams got at least one star player if not more. Noddy will be gone end of the year and so is Patten by the sounds of things so why cant we make play for someone like JT or some other good players?
add up all the players salaries in your head or on paper, you will surely come to a place near $4M

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
How much are we paying roberts, if Barba shows consistency and gets a starting spot we should re-sign asap.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Hannant wants to go, then he can go.

Use the spare cash to resign some of our players.

Increase the pay of some hard workers at the club.
Barba is off-contract this year and we should re-sign him ASAP I think he has alot to prove in FG.

90% of our squad is off-contract in 2011
Ennis
Morris
Goodwin
Roberts
Ryan
Patten
Hannant
Idris
Warburton
Turner
Paea

Helena_K

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Malcolm extended his contract before the AGM. What do you think he would be on?
i do know ryan and patten were the 2 players that did get front loaded when we had space in the cap - how much i do not know

especially now that lee t has been sacked we should have some cap space still left for this year to play with if needed

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Barba is off-contract this year and we should re-sign him ASAP I think he has alot to prove in FG.

90% of our squad is off-contract in 2011
Ennis
Morris
Goodwin
Roberts
Ryan
Patten
Hannant
Idris
Warburton
Turner
Paea
Better start resigning players before we lose them all...

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But we are certain that Patten, Hannant, Kimmorley and Ryan are retiring and leaving for different clubs in 2011 and beyond.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I would much rather a superstar team than a normal team with a superstar in it. 1 superstar can get injured (or go to France), the team however can overcome form slumps.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
are we certain patten is retiring?

when did this happen

Helena_K

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

when did this happen
it never happened i hope it doesnt happen for another few years at least

patten has still been one of our better players the past few weeks

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score

when did this happen
it was in some thread on here today.... but i cant see how we dont have money to play with when other Teams eg Storm have players like Cam smith, Inglis, Slater, Cronk and so on..

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Players like Ennis and Morris would have their salaries increased due to rep duties.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
i think fattO told me that Morris is the only one earning top dollar at our club followed closely by hannant and ennis

Status
Not open for further replies.