News Bulldogs pounce on Tigers young gun

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Conti will have a uphill battle with woods around, the dogs love woods

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There will never be a promotion system here. I agree reserve grade has to be more professional and higher cap to keep players in the game longer. Being a professional doesn’t have to be nrl only but from 20s. Nrl is pretty much the most amateurish run professional sport in the world.
I totally get the same vibes. If it was run better before and even now, it'd be way more popular and widespread (surely it would've recovered after the SL war to be bigger by now). It doesn't have to be run like as if it's the CIA.

From memory, the AFL has become one of the largest revenue league's in the WORLD (obviously way below NFLs and the premier leagues, but it's up there). The AFL tv deal is double the NRL.

Doing something revolutionary for Australian sports like the above mentioned will dramatically improve the professionalism of reserve grade, we have the structures, juniors , systems in place it's doable.

The end result would be adding prestige to the NRL.

It'll be a massive story for a team just making it to the NRL, everything grows, media, sponsorship, academies, longer player contracts, transfer deals, player loans, sports health, it improves the reserve grade economics and flows onto the NRL.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was a good listen to Gus on Sen today part 2 tomorrow.
Today he spoke about young Woods and liked him to Steve Mortimer= (lets hope so)...and it doesn't look like that we'll be signing any forwards for next year at present.
He's talking about Xerri and Crichton tomorrow.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Today he spoke about young Woods and liked him to Steve Mortimer= (lets hope so)...and it doesn't look like that we'll be signing any forwards for next year at present.

Ill post it if i can when Sen puts it up.
No forwards? Nice..

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Ill post it if i can when Sen puts it up.
How is Issac Mateliva-Booth doing? Heard good things about him.

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hard to say bro,there still 1 year younger,not all will play sg ball,most will come up next year.
There halves parters in school union will probably start in sg ball together for the start of the season