News Bulldogs pounce on Tigers young gun

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BULLDOGS POUNCE ON TIGERS YOUNG GUN

One of the Tigers brightest prospects Alex Conti is set to quit the club and join arch rivals Canterbury next season.

The Tigers have purchased a heap of halves going forward including veteran Aidan Sezer next year. They have also brought in external players Jayden Sullivan and Latu Fainu on mega four year deals to push for starting spots in 2024 which has come at the expense of local product Conti.

He is now expected to challenge for a top grade spot at Canterbury in a bid to solve their long-term halves problems.

A host of rival clubs and even rugby were interested in securing Conti, who captained Balmain’s Harold Matthews Cup side this year. Conti was picked in the Junior Blues squad last year and has long been touted as strong first grade talent.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
How many halves do we need though? Where does this leave O’Neil? Looked like he was coming good.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Can anyone find our odds to win Flegg next year, if we arnt unbackable favourites I want a piece of that.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All we need is someone to break the curse that causes anyone that comes to us from turning to stone or to shit.
Bit over it to be honest.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Fuck your a sad sack!!
If he doesn't break the news or hasn't predicted it or it doesn't have anything to do with him it's meh, he will be death riding it just to say Gus got it wrong and I was right but saying Gus got it wrong because I'm always right especially about Gus lol

Last edited: