Bulldogs player walks out

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Before I read the article I thought it was going to be way worse. He wrestled for 10 minutes…. That’s all?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Also how can you take a coach seriously if he tries to be your mate one week and an absolute hard arse the next week like you said
The part that got a lot of fans offside is calling out the players for bad standards, and effort plays; threatening to find players who would follow his processes and then come Tuesday....same bloody team named.

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before I read the article I thought it was going to be way worse. He wrestled for 10 minutes…. That’s all?
we truly don't know just like our players salaries they're always changing to suite the agenda :tearsofjoy:

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The part that got a lot of fans offside is calling out the players for bad standards, and effort plays; threatening to find players who would follow his processes and then come Tuesday....same bloody team named.
summed up the season perfectly you know what really got me going? Ciraldo dishing the same bs in the press conferences just clear sugar coating every week however I do believe he is slowly learning

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
PS is it a coincidence I changed my name to Exorcist and now the demons are getting the boot? Lol
You need a name change for the assistant now too lol...or should we wait a bit longer just to be sure ;)

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They work for the same newspaper and have 2 completely different takes. Hoops and kermet say 8.players for 4 min now it's the whole squad. The fact the media can say whatever they like with no consequences. To many journos talking shit there needs to be a culling.
maybe it’s the same thing - it was apparently ‘every fit player from the top 30’ which at some point this year was probably only 8 players

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well he is back to CC for now....don't push it sis lol
A relief we can now see, or believe at least, we have a coach who is tough enough to make the changes we felt we could only get with a hard arse coach like Flanaghan. CC will have the full support of Bulldogs fans if he implements high standards and doesn't take any crap whilst doing it. Of course he can only do that with the full support of Gus so he has a bit of an advantage over the past few coaches. Which proves how pivotal Gus is to the club atm.

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe he meant after the last game, cleanout

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RFM doesn't surprise me at all the bitch.
Yeah not suprised his not happy with the hard stuff. He’s been here the longest and would have the cushiness ingrained into him. 1 run in a half of footy. Deadset. Brown also claims he left because of the toxic environment. Kind of makes sense now as to why he never got a look in after he came back from his elbow.

Belmore Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is what happens when you lose a player in Josh Jackson that epitomises Bulldog values.

We turned to RFM because he was the longest serving player but he is captain dud, he wants to keep the crap standards of poor defense and not taking a run in a whole half of footy.
Absolutely spot on!!!