Bulldogs player walks out

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
If the story is even remotely close to true then we should all care. This is straight up bullying and it's no wonder the club has turned to shit. If they're doing this for a player being late then what other types of punishments are they handing out?
So kids who turn up late to junior training than the coach makes them do laps as punishment is bullying. Fmd the Bulldogs now have 2 weak gutted dogs. This is why are at the bottom soft cocks. Well done you earn a rainbow flag .

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t think it’s Kiraz he’s injured doubt would be asked to do that as punishment with his back injury that he’s definetly been having to play with for weeks now
Kiraz ain’t a fringe first grader which was said in the article.

Last edited:

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
The ones using the term bullying have no idea …

Same ones will be watching the game against the Titans on the weekend, shaking their heads and asking themselves how the team can be so soft …

Whole team should do a whole pre season under Bellamy, then they’ll know what training means … look how much he’s toughened Meaney up, bloke looked like soft fairy floss with us, now looks like granite, and playing good tough footy because of it …
Bellamy is a bully, who the fuck sends an elite NRL supreme athlete to work, to do a physical job labouring. Imagine if he injuries his hands or gets a cut and has flood or worst case break a nail. No Bellamy is worse than a bully he is Stalin. Lol just sarcasm someone will take it the wrong way I'm sure. Apologise to Stalin family lol

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
That's insane & just shows how out of his depth CC is.
Explain if the players are having a sook at how much training they are doing is CC out of his depth. You see the results if they are at golf or rub n tug and the pics gets to the media they would say they are at the bottom of the ladder and should be training right? CC has a plan to what he see the Bulldogs looking like in the future, new system new training has broken players and that's good we now know who isn't a Bulldogs. Clubs go to military style camps to break the players , torture them to build resilience. We lack players with resolve.

Last edited:

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whilst I’m not sold on CC’s team selections and his constant refusal to previously show any anger or passion in the post game pressers, I gotta say this has made me think perhaps he has finally had enough of catering to these cts embarrassing our emblem. A year to cotton wool these cts is way long enough. I’m all for pissing off the dead wood weak cts.

Thanks for stealing a living off our club, now don’t let the door hit you on the arse.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Massive face palm this club has become…. My god! One of 2 things…. Either Ciro and Gus have gone too far and pushed the work load way to hard or the players are soft Wankers who have been riding this club for a cheque for years. Either one this shit needs to get sorted fast cause if I was a player looking for a contract I would scratch bulldogs off my list!
You hear players talk about the military style camps run in preseason, they say it's torture. The aim is to break them and see how they react under pressure. That was a common preseason for many teams from 2000s on. No one whinged and ran to the newspapers.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Whilst I’m not sold on CC’s team selections and his constant refusal to previously show any anger or passion in the post game pressers, I gotta say this has made me think perhaps he has finally had enough of catering to these cts embarrassing our emblem. A year to cotton wool these cts is way long enough. I’m all for pissing off the dead wood weak cts.

Thanks for stealing a living off our club, now don’t let the door hit you on the arse.
CC isn't a reaction coach, he is like Elliot goblet just one pulse unlike Ricky and belly. CC is a strong minded man who will put in his 80hr week working at every little thing, a details coach . I remember hearing JT has issue with green that he was to complicated & over analysing game plans, also Walters a couple yrs ago was also to hard with training schedules. Players are weaker but the game remains. The club lacks senior players to set the standards, do you think J Graham would sook? That is why we needed Finucane.

Last edited:

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
graham murray had a sand pit for the player who missed the most tackles , he would spend the training session in it tackling.. was that bullying as well...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I was starting to think it was topine but when the article mentioned the player is a fringe grade first grader, I realised it could be any of our players
That’s right, they would’ve said reserve graders at most other clubs haha