Bulldogs player walks out

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Even if it was Brown - why should we just dismiss it? This is just another unbelievable fuck up. Did the club forget we had multiple years of Brown in our ranks in 2018-19. Why tf was he even signed again? We knew what he brings on and off the field. Where tf was the due diligince with this!?
The Reni Maitua return didn’t work either, nothing is working lol. Top to bottom is fucked!!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I do have one small request for the trolls ( not talking about the fans that are well within their rights to question and criticize the club), could you please promise that once this great club is back at the top (hopefully in my lifetime lol) you still frequent the Kennel so we can enjoy rubbing it in you face.
Uleh there really isn’t any trolls here anymore.
We are at a stage that when people stare harsh truths, they is called troll.
The two that get criticism for being called trolls, O4 Draaming and Flanagun, are really just being pessimistic realists. Yes Flanagun stirs it up a bit but I’d say it’s more joking than troll.

this is a harsh reality you’ll need to start accepting.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Good luck to these pea hearts getting another contract elsewhere, They all have a black mark next to thier names.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do have one small request for the trolls ( not talking about the fans that are well within their rights to question and criticize the club), could you please promise that once this great club is back at the top (hopefully in my lifetime lol) you still frequent the Kennel so we can enjoy rubbing it in you face.
Eadc. Ive been doing nothing but presenting facts and harsh realities which u can’t accept cos u spent the past 18 months jerking yourself off over Gusses Twitter feed and our pre season hype videos. U bought into every little detail and excuse that Gus and Ciro have fed you. That’s your issue

Im proven right more and more the longer this shitshow drags out

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
ok imma read all 15 pages and all quotes and articles contained therein.

Unless there are lies printed it absolutely 200% is Joseph Topine.

- away for ‘personal reasons’ for 5 weeks
- is part of that RFM salty clique
- fringe first grader
-forward
- one of a few contracted through till 2024

In theory it can be Hoffman or Brown but the clues simply don’t fit the same way it does Topine. Which on the face of it is like a glove/condom.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if it happened 5 weeks ago its Topine. He hasn’t been sighted since the Belmore game. Sad. Young kid who was a good clubman.
It is sad but just like I said about Ray, we don’t need good dudes, we need hard *****!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Burns played through with a torn MCL lmao, this ain't it.
Burns is tough as. No one can question that.. He sprained his MCL though. Grade 3. Still a massive effort to play through that and as well as he did but I tore my MCL and Meniscus recently and I know how hard it would be to try and play through that.

Likewise Kiraz had been playing through a similar injury for the whole second half of the season which is why his form has suffered.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think our squad balance is fine. He’s way better than Skelton and Wilson.
We are stacked in the backline if Burton is rightfully moved there. I'd rather lose Fox before Kiraz though.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If the story is even remotely close to true then we should all care. This is straight up bullying and it's no wonder the club has turned to shit. If they're doing this for a player being late then what other types of punishments are they handing out?
Did you order the code red?

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok imma read all 15 pages and all quotes and articles contained therein.

Unless there are lies printed it absolutely 200% is Joseph Topine.

- away for ‘personal reasons’ for 5 weeks
- is part of that RFM salty clique
- fringe first grader
-forward
- one of a few contracted through till 2024

In theory it can be Hoffman or Brown but the clues simply don’t fit the same way it does Topine. Which on the face of it is like a glove/condom.
Joseph Tapine or Jackson Topine ?

you clearly don’t know your head from your ass

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Remember when our fans were jerking over Baz because he came from Panther culture and was the attack coach? Some fans are now doing the exact same thing with Ciraldo and putting all their faith in him lmao
Remember when you used to bitch about the Ferris wheel ? Now you wanna bitch about our training is to hard ? When are you gonna bitch about the players that thinks training is to hard ? Or is that not on your agenda ?

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Burns is tough as. No one can question that.. He sprained his MCL though. Grade 3. Still a massive effort to play through that and as well as he did but I tore my MCL and Meniscus recently and I know how hard it would be to try and play through that.

Likewise Kiraz had been playing through a similar injury for the whole second half of the season which is why his form has suffered.
Gus reported it as a tear.