Bulldogs player walks out

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet.
iron sharpens iron.
we don’t need no marshmallow Cûnts at the club.
These babies would have a heart attack if billy Johnston was still there.
Its a load of shit. Ciraldope doesn’t have a plan or know what hes doing whatsoever

He ran a soft pre season regime based around culture and connection rubbish. Holding hands, singing songs, sucking each other off. Now as the wheels fall off he wants to change track and go down this hard nose, no bs path. He doesnt have a fucken clue and nor does Gus. No wonder the playing group are pissed off. Cant blame them.

Shit again hitting the fan and we get Aaron “no comment” Warburton and John “silence” Khoury offering fuck all as usual. No leadership. No direction

Enough is enough. Weve all seen more than enough.We need changeASAP

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What a mess.. If anyone thinks this is all on the coaches, they're delusional...

If anyone thinks this is all on the players, they're delusional...

As I keep saying, there's plenty of blame to go around and no player or coach comes out of this looking good.
Yep, shit coach and shit players = very lucky not to get the spoon.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It was Kiraz, Sutton, Topine and now it’s Hoffman lol.

Hoffman probably just looking for a way out because he will never play first grade here.

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I do have one small request for the trolls ( not talking about the fans that are well within their rights to question and criticize the club), could you please promise that once this great club is back at the top (hopefully in my lifetime lol) you still frequent the Kennel so we can enjoy rubbing it in you face.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is a bit fucked up.

ciro doesn’t know what the fuck he’s doing.

why did you make burns finish drills when he’s got a hammy issue?
Remember when Avo was forced to play on one leg earlier in the season. That stuck in my head...he changed as a player from that moment on.

Burns did the same thing against the Dragons I think except he's whining about it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It was Kiraz, Sutton, Topine and now it’s Hoffman lol.

Hoffman probably just looking for a way out because he will never play first grade here.
Hoffman is living it up, you think any other NRL club is handing him a top 30 contract? Not even the Tigers wanted him :tearsofjoy:

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Remember when Avo was forced to play on one leg earlier in the season. That stuck in my head...he changed as a player from that moment on.

Burns did the same thing against the Dragons I think except he's whining about it.
Seemed like Burns was ok with it at the time, but perhaps he hasn’t been offered a new contract and now sees it differently

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Burns played through with a torn MCL lmao, this ain't it.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could be Pele, Kiraz, Topine, Potalo or Hoffman.

They're not named in the line up.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly I can understand what he’s trying to build to… but wrestling 12 teammates? Is this widely accepted practice? I would be fucking livid.

And you know what? It had the exact opposite effect on the playing group. you think they like or fear ciro? Nah. They probably think he’s a fucking asshole who they don’t wanna work for.
Are you thinking 12 at the same time? Lol.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

When did he whine?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Obviously that's true, but I am also concerned about the balance of our squad also ... just a shit fight all round I guess.
I think our squad balance is fine. He’s way better than Skelton and Wilson.