Bulldogs player walks out

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes Des started this demise and it’s hard to fix.. but these clowns can’t fix this rabble either. No one wants to come here anymore, the players that do turn to shit. No team dynamic on or off field. It’s a fucking shambles of a once great club.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If it's Kiraz who cares. We are stacked for backs and makes it easier to move Burton to centre. Wingers are easy to replace, especially metre eater battering rams when we have Skelton
I care, I don't want players that try their heart out on the field for us being treated like shit off it.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t think so. Topine has been given time off footy for personal reasons hence why he hasn’t played.
If what you said is true then What you just said makes me actually think it’s Topine.
Taht would ne the bulldogg Pr line

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
All those ready to jump down this players throat ....when we don't know the full circumstances....the club has a big responsibility for player welfare and safety. Breaching that bond between players by a frustrated coach, could do a lot of reputational harm to the coach, individual and our club.

Lets find out the true picture before fans on here telling the guy you're soft and the weakest link. Goodbye.

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I care, I don't want players that try their heart out on the field for us being treated like shit off it.
Obviously that's true, but I am also concerned about the balance of our squad also ... just a shit fight all round I guess.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A bit random, but was recently working with a young bloke who is really into his martial arts. He was telling me about the grading for a black belt (or higher), and he explained that in order to pass the grading, the student would spar several other students in full contact for at least a couple of hours with minimal breaks. Some of these students are aged early to mid teens. I asked this young bloke his thoughts on this as it sounds pretty brutal. He just smiled and said we love it.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brown. He‘s already left as most here know, because he couldn’t handle the training regime.

It’s one thing for fans of other teams to eat this garbage up, but cmon dogs fans, don’t get sucked in by Buzz of all people! His agenda is sickening.
Even if it was Brown - why should we just dismiss it? This is just another unbelievable fuck up. Did the club forget we had multiple years of Brown in our ranks in 2018-19. Why tf was he even signed again? We knew what he brings on and off the field. Where tf was the due diligince with this!?

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But he’s not off contract in 2024.
Maybe Hoffman
I don’t think the article said off contract in 2024. It said under contract for 2024 so they could be off contract any year after that

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's all well and good for everyone to say the players are soft/whingers etc. but it's the coaching staff's responsibility to cultivate a culture in which players want to turn up and perform for each other.

Hard work matters. So does rest and recovery, both at training and at home.

We can't have it both ways. We can't say players must stop whinging about training and suck it up then also complaint when that exact training regime has resulted in team performances that are worthy of the spoon.

As others have pointed out, the truth is somewhere in the middle. Some players may be taking the piss but there's clearly something wrong with the coaching and management of the team.
Yes and no. If you mollycoddle them, they’ll take the piss, hence why we’ve been a laughingstock the last few years. Bellamy is renowned as a hard arse, so to Cleary. Ciro has come from that system so he’s well aware of the dedication it takes to go all the way.

So far most, if not all players leaving aren’t losses, so I don’t see the problem.

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It sounds like it’s not Kiraz,

I would like to think it’s only happening to the players that need it.

All this said I do did find the Burns situation interesting as I remember him being one of the players having a great game whilst playing on with an injury mid-game.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
BOYS

REMEMBER

we hated how unfit we were years back, now we’re complaining about training too hard?

strap yourselves in boys, this is what we have all been waiting for, the players wanted to pull out the card for being worked too hard, guess what? It’s gonna blow up in their face!

win win situation for us boys
Our season was over before it began becaause of all the training injuries.
Somethifn to consider

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a mess.. If anyone thinks this is all on the coaches, they're delusional...

If anyone thinks this is all on the players, they're delusional...

As I keep saying, there's plenty of blame to go around and no player or coach comes out of this looking good.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
BOYS

REMEMBER

we hated how unfit we were years back, now we’re complaining about training too hard?

strap yourselves in boys, this is what we have all been waiting for, the players wanted to pull out the card for being worked too hard, guess what? It’s gonna blow up in their face!

win win situation for us boys
Byintekoo the whole lot of them.