Bulldogs player walks out

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes RFM got appointed captain and cause of this when he opened his big fucking mouth he created a toxic culture and tried to get players on his side.

Mate the guy is a stain and has basically blackmailed Ciraldo.

He can fuck off
I'm sorry but I don't believe that for a second. The amount of training injuries and concussions we've had is ridiculous. The amount on players being sent out to play held together with tape is insane. The amount of players that have been hooked to pain killers for months is dangerous. There are clearly issues are the club and they aren't all coming from the players side, something is seriously going wrong.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Edwards knee was heavily strapped Sunday and took a knock early in the 2nd half. Kiraz was at the game on Sunday and walking around during warm up. Must be Burns. The old **** can fuck off.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The last 10years we’ve been the laziest, unfittest, least skilled team in the comp. When was the last time we seen a nice fluid backline movement? We always look clunky in attack. We look gassed before the opposition even if we have majority of the ball. I’m happy to see we are weeding out the weak links.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
BOYS

REMEMBER

we hated how unfit we were years back, now we’re complaining about training too hard?

strap yourselves in boys, this is what we have all been waiting for, the players wanted to pull out the card for being worked too hard, guess what? It’s gonna blow up in their face!

win win situation for us boys

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have turned into the tigers. This is bad the past few years we have sucked but we haven’t had all this stupid drama. But looks like we are about to hit complete rock bottom

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The last 10years we’ve been the laziest, unfittest, least skilled team in the comp. When was the last time we seen a nice fluid backline movement? We always look clunky in attack. We look gassed before the opposition even if we have majority of the ball. I’m happy to see we are weeding out the weak links.
Was fucking hilarious watching these fuckers try shift the ball across out right edge on Sunday... legit u16s more fluid and organised

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the story is even remotely close to true then we should all care. This is straight up bullying and it's no wonder the club has turned to shit. If they're doing this for a player being late then what other types of punishments are they handing out?
Mate the club is not a resort, it’s a highly paid job, you can’t just stroll into training 5 or 10 minutes late or when ever you feel like it … do that in most jobs and see how quickly your in the bosses office getting a written warning.

This wouldn’t have just happened, players would have had standards explained to them and told what the consequences would be for slackness …

The entitled spoilt loser attitude has to stop, I for one am overjoyed the coaching crews finally putting their foot down ..

Some of these blokes should go train with Bellamy for a month or so, he’d have them crying …

Sick of these man bag carrying soft ***** time to get with the program start being professional and toughen up ..

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not Kiraz

It's a forward.. not sure who but I am trying to find out. What I do know is RFM has caused all this mess, he openly spoke out halfway through the year about how our training and expectations are too much and has caused more dissatisfaction amongst the players

don't forget we had the worst injury crisis in the NRL but we stayed in games and competed hard. Once RFM started saying fucking bullshit and speaking out we have been absurd

Ciraldo isn't missing one on one tackles or shirt grabbing like Luke Thompson

RFM IS THE STAIN ON THE CLUB
Where's that post with contracts and expiry dates?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I reckon it’s the Fox
Wouldn't be a bad thing either, I like the guy and his energy... but the whole let's trot business and marketing seems to take up alot of his time. Plenty of good wingers in reserve grade sides that could replace him like Sua Faalogo, Sam Stonestreet, Tom Rodwell, Xavier Savage.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@mods we can merge the threads please.

no one is bigger than the club and if they can’t deal with the training than it’s only going to get harder.

how can we expect to improve if there is no chance of change and physical/mental toughness.

I’m sick of the free rides, time to strap in and toughen up.