Bulldogs player walks out

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's not Kiraz

It's a forward.. not sure who but I am trying to find out. What I do know is RFM has caused all this mess, he openly spoke out halfway through the year about how our training and expectations are too much and has caused more dissatisfaction amongst the players

don't forget we had the worst injury crisis in the NRL but we stayed in games and competed hard. Once RFM started saying fucking bullshit and speaking out we have been absurd

Ciraldo isn't missing one on one tackles or shirt grabbing like Luke Thompson

RFM IS THE STAIN ON THE CLUB

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sack all these duds who complain..we are deadset the bottom of the ladder..either put in or get off the bus..
Sutton
Alamoti
RFM etc and the rest who cry can leave..
Alamoti is not a dud mate. He works hard and has a positive attitude. He will be a top centre in the coming years.

RFM and Sutton can fuck off.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How recent?
Topine?
He vanished abruptly

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FFS.

We are getting lapped every week yet people whinge about players getting trained too hard ?????

The old bulldogs way was to have our players train to the point of collapsing. Mase , Braith, Reni , Ogre , Bobcat all talk about it.

The culture has been rotten for too long but we wanna carry on when a coach wants to change it.

Go and fuckin dig holes if you don’t like it . Ciraldo has been at a club where blokes like Edwards and Cleary have played end of season games with so many needles in em they looked like Nicho Hynes mum.

That’s what he expects.

Our guys expect our training to stay the same so they can have September off every year

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not Kiraz

It's a forward.. not sure who but I am trying to find out. What I do know is RFM has caused all this mess, he openly spoke out halfway through the year about how our training and expectations are too much and has caused more dissatisfaction amongst the players

don't forget we had the worst injury crisis in the NRL but we stayed in games and competed hard. Once RFM started saying fucking bullshit and speaking out we have been absurd

And we made him captain.. ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha get fucked ****

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You know what I don’t believe for a second that the players are being pushed to train when they are injured. I think it’s time the club seems to be working hard to get to the standard. Crazy thing is since half the players are not up to the task, shows how far behind our first grade team is

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How did these players think the fans were gonna respond to this… fucking sad *****

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly as much I think cc needs to lay down the law and earn respect this isn’t the way man. Asked to wrestle 12 players what kind of punishment is this. I mean cc you aren’t coach Carter

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's not Kiraz

could it be sutton or topine?

hoody06

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sounds like the nrl's first Psychosocial case is about to unfold at our club.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t think so. Topine has been given time off footy for personal reasons hence why he hasn’t played.
Wouldn't that suggest it is more likely to be topine. I don't know who it is or any clue btw.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't even know what's happened just speculation. Can DM me if you want wink wink haha
I don't know either, just going off here. Both sides are trying to sell a narrative and the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.