Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Simply another attempt by agents/teammates to force the Manly board to re-sign Glenn via leveraging the possible loss of Brett and others.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
PS: I love the routine Stewart Brothers/Hayne/Every fullback in the world linked to us articles. They never get old...

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
your point is proven....
but I wuld still wouldn't swap any ESPECIALLY FOR BJ...that grub

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
your point is proven....
but I wuld still wouldn't swap any ESPECIALLY FOR BJ...that grub
I agree he is a grub, though I think you are both off.

One game he killed it, one he was one of the worst on field.

I would rather Morris and Lafai. Maybe even Stanley.

Gagai or Uate I'd take within a heart beat over all bar Morris.

CheesyDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Asif. Surely hasler isn't that stupid. I'd rather hiku any day

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are doing this to push manlys hand in order to sign hiku. Its all games and smoke screens atm but i am pretty positive there will be an outcome either way . Des has come back again to haunt his old club.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
I agree he is a grub, though I think you are both off.

One game he killed it, one he was one of the worst on field.

I would rather Morris and Lafai. Maybe even Stanley.

Gagai or Uate I'd take within a heart beat over all bar Morris.
UATE ALL DAY EVERY DAY...but we don't buy big strong fast black wingers

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ps is foran available.???? Now that is something to smile about

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Okay, i am extremely confident hiku will be a dog and the stewart brothers wont :grinning: also anyone here about another manly player were having a look at, jamie buhrer. Anyone hear this one?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Okay, i am extremely confident hiku will be a dog and the stewart brothers wont :grinning: also anyone here about another manly player were having a look at, jamie buhrer. Anyone hear this one?
FCK THAT! Jamie Buhrer has been alright lately but he's still average at best.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if they both wern't injury prone i'd love the stewart brother to come on board, **** it would make us a complete team

but brett barely plays half the year these days and glenn aint much better

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
type of player that most likely sucks balls at any other club, reminds me of past bench guys like widders and feeney who had success at their first club were still pretty limited footy players and that showed when they moved on

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We already have a light forward in jackson so it dont make much sense. Hopefully just trying to bump his price up to make it easier to nab hiku.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both Stewarts to Bulldogs makes sense

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have massive plans for the money they had allocated to Andrew Fifita – a double strike on Manly’s Stewart brothers.

Canterbury coach Des Hasler is close to the brothers from their days at Manly and remains in regular touch with the pair. With Manly virtually showing Glenn Stewart the door for next season, the brothers are not happy and looking at their options.

Brett is under contract to the Manly Sea Eagles for 2015 but may ask for a release on compassionate grounds if the deal can be arranged. The Bulldogs are desperate for a fullback and Brett would fit the bill perfectly.

With Manly having all sorts of salary cap problems, they may decide to allow Brett to go and keep impressive young fullback Peta Hiku for much more modest money.

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have massive plans for the money they had allocated to Andrew Fifita – a double strike on Manly’s Stewart brothers.

Canterbury coach Des Hasler is close to the brothers from their days at Manly and remains in regular touch with the pair. With Manly virtually showing Glenn Stewart the door for next season, the brothers are not happy and looking at their options.

Brett is under contract to the Manly Sea Eagles for 2015 but may ask for a release on compassionate grounds if the deal can be arranged. The Bulldogs are desperate for a fullback and Brett would fit the bill perfectly.

With Manly having all sorts of salary cap problems, they may decide to allow Brett to go and keep impressive young fullback Peta Hiku for much more modest money.
cant see the point in acquiring these 2.
29 and 30 years old
both are injury prone (especially Brett)
we don't need another back rower
brett might be ok for 2 years but won't come without his Siamese Twin

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
G Stew is one of the best ball playing backrowers in the comp and snake at his best is an underrated player even though he does get raps, some of the things he does on the field are sublime. BUT,, with young guys out there re FB and G stew being at the other end of his career I can't see the point in getting them now. Maybe when Des first came over but now??

Status
Not open for further replies.