Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Im almost certain he said he want to play a season or two when he returns to sydney. would not be suprised if he went back to the roosters. Though i think he would be a handy backup for us.
Made an offer he couldn't pass up from .... THE ROOSTERS!! Suprise Suprise!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
fmd it would be nice to have the same salary cap that the rorters or the broncos have.
Every other team is sitting on border line on their salary caps whilst we enjoy a awesome team, great depth and money to burn... We are ready for a marque signing if we want but I would rather depth and retainment.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The fullback for scotland and right winger for usa are very talented players. I think matt russel and forget his name would be awesome pick ups for us. Been watching most of the rlwc and they have impressed in weaker sides. Both very big and light on their feet.

edit. Usa winger buireta farimo

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The fullback for scotland and right winger for usa are very talented players. I think matt russel and forget his name would be awesome pick ups for us. Been watching most of the rlwc and they have impressed in weaker sides. Both very big and light on their feet.

edit. Usa winger buireta farimo
Matt Russell is a gun but his contracted with the Titans and would prob release Zillman before him. Unless they pick up Hunt??

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Matt Russell has gone to Wigan and seems like Bureta is off to Parramatta.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I though parrascum were over the cap
how many wingers and fb do they want
hayne, hoppa, sio, tonga, loko, morgan, radrandra etc
give us hayne then parrascum

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I though parrascum were over the cap
how many wingers and fb do they want
hayne, hoppa, sio, tonga, loko, morgan, radrandra etc
give us hayne then parrascum

Morgan sucks, Radrandra is only in thanks to injury isn't he? Loko is always injured, and Tonga just sucks.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Morgan sucks, Radrandra is only in thanks to injury isn't he? Loko is always injured, and Tonga just sucks.
Ryan morgan doesnt suck. Was being chased by rabbitohs and 2 other clubs. Just got a contract upgrade. I also forgot justin hunt. The usa winger should have been recruited by us. Definitely looks the goods.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Ryan morgan doesnt suck. Was being chased by rabbitohs and 2 other clubs. Just got a contract upgrade. I also forgot justin hunt. The usa winger should have been recruited by us. Definitely looks the goods.
I disagree. Morgan puts in 110% every game, but I reckon he is very average. Reminds me a lot of Goodwin.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Announcement soon. Some will be very happy, some.....not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.