Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And replaced them with the juniors Gould & Ciraldo had been nurturing through the grades for years …

That was on the cusp of happened whether Cleary Snr returned or not …

He was bought back for 1 reason … to stop him stealing his son and others over to the Tigers …
Don't give him facts and ruin his sad attempt at trolling :tearsofjoy:

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All the signings bar Crichton were not wanted by their clubs and not in their top 13. Crichton left for the coin.

You want winning systems go sign Ivan & Nathan Cleary.

We had the chance last year to sign a premiership winning coach didn't.

We had a dual premiership winning player coaching us last year and didn't look at him for this year.
You think Potter and Flanno are the answer? Do they play prop or half? Our problem is talent not coaching

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I just hit ignore on Polly Power because he said Nasheed contributed a good post. That was without reading Nasheeds ignored post - it that too harsh! If people on here keep responding to the trolls the Kennel will die a slow death - please use the ignore option
Check yourself

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meaney will be in cup if paps is fit. Fa’alogo is 14. Warbrick and Coates are much better wingers than Meaney. He is good depth.
Strongly disagree. Offered so many bets over the years and not one taker, ever. I’d put a grand on it they’ll be fitting him in the 17 and he will play more games in first than cup.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Strongly disagree. Offered so many bets over the years and not one taker, ever. I’d put a grand on it they’ll be fitting him in the 17 and he will play more games in first than cup.
He will b depth but first to be called up 1-6 meaning he will play majority of games

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where does he play? If there injuries he will play. You seriously playing Meaney over Coates and Warbrick?

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
no one is bigger than the club.

if you dont like the new culture and new training program then piss off and find another club which suits your "standards"
And what if we struggle to find players who want to play for a Coach that imposes impossible standards?
At the end of the day the survival of the Club is No 1.
Does the coach get to stay if he drives all the players out?
I think not.
We are unable to comment. We don't know what went on behind closed doors.
It's never as simple as...if a player doesn't shape up, he can ship out.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ray the mega flop Mariner. Why doesn’t he just hold his hand up and admit he is not first grade standard anymore. If he genuinely loves the club he will walk away as he wasn’t even fit to lace Waddell’s boots!