Bulldogs nearly traded Brett Morris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Go read some posts since JMoz news broke.
Mate I wasn't having a go at you, it was at the reporter. Jmoz is different to Bmoz. He has been at the Dogs 9 years. I still stand by what I said. It makes no sense to hold Brett back if the deal at the Dragons was for more than just this year.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Brett goes as well I worry about our defence next season.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, I don't believe you.....
Didn't ask you to believe me..... Doesn't mean you're not talking shit, because you are. Stop pretending like you know everything champ

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dont worry trust in Pay and the coaching staff.. theyll bring the madness to our defence Dogs of 95 style
Hope so.. because when Austin came on the field the other night, our boys just stood back and let him take over

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't ask you to believe me..... Doesn't mean you're not talking shit, because you are. Stop pretending like you know everything champ
Never said I did. In fact I only comment on the things I have some knowledge about. That's why unlike you I don't need to revert to childish digs to make me feel better. Enjoy you day.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never said I did. In fact I only comment on the things I have some knowledge about. That's why unlike you I don't need to revert to childish digs to make me feel better. Enjoy you day.
Its a childish dig telling you you're talking shit? Ok lol call me a child then. Maybe you shouldn't have commented about this then because you clearly have no knowledge on what you're claiming to have knowledge about. If you think you do, you better check your sources and find a new one

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Its a childish dig telling you you're talking shit? Ok lol call me a child then. Maybe you shouldn't have commented about this then because you clearly have no knowledge on what you're claiming to have knowledge about. If you think you do, you better check your sources and find a new one
Wise words indeed. Thanks for your help.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bmoz is as good as gone. If we were any chance of keeping one it was Jmoz.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wise words indeed. Thanks for your help.
Righto then keep thinking you know it all, waste of my time trying to talk sense to someone who wont hear nothing but their opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.