News Bulldogs landing Josh Reynolds (funny)

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ugh more and more simp stories this week. We look so desperate with the whole Reynolds thing and the bullshit story Gus told about Ciraldo etc. Throw in Cuckagans rent a quote party this week and it's the icing on the cake.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ugh more and more simp stories this week. We look so desperate with the whole Reynolds thing and the bullshit story Gus told about Ciraldo etc. Throw in Cuckagans rent a quote party this week and it's the icing on the cake.
Simp is the way of the future. Ude and abuse.while taling their dollars I say!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's true, all my mates who support opposition teams say the same thing. It's embarrassing that the club and media keep peddling the same Reynolds story over and over.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s better than negative headlines and stories about the club and who cares what other supporters think.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's a great story.

Also says a lot about his mental toughness, he has always had that never say die attitude. How many tries has he scored because he is the one who chases what other players think are lost causes.

Great for the team environment to have Josh back.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's true, all my mates who support opposition teams say the same thing. It's embarrassing that the club and media keep peddling the same Reynolds story over and over.
You are a fool.

What is embarrassing is fans like you caring what rivals think.

Embarrassing is Elliott & the like dragging the club through the mud with scandals so we can't land financial deals that improve us off the field.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
In fact.. Joshy is the original, he’s is the favourite son and he is also the passion, he wears the blue and white with pride and has so much energy and brain snaps because of that passion. And as far as I’m concerned that’s what you want. He will definitely be a great signing, this year, his attitude around the club an boys is needed. We’ve missed that for a very long time. Weather you agree or not, love him coming home.!!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The media knows we gonna end up 1-4 or some shit. They will get us back big time.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I love that Joshy is back, it’s fitting an it does bring those goosebumps and feelings of the barba an co days when we were exciting to watch. So at least that’s something!!!
Doesn’t remind you of how our lack of halves cost us a premiership or two? Brings back bad memories of Josh for me.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Doesn’t remind you of how our lack of halves cost us a premiership or two? Brings back bad memories of Josh for me.
Yes we know this. But I’m stating that even though this happened we made it to the finals, we were exciting to watch, the try’s, and knowing we could score a long range at any given time. Both sides of the field worked and each week the chances of winning were very high !! and it was no fluke. Genuine wins from passion and team work. Our boys tried hard an have us good performances back then. Win lose or draw. The effort was top notch.

Now we can’t score try’s at will an may struggle to score points again this year.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Wash your mouth out ****. JR loves the club and the area, passion and effort and a champion bloke, a Bulldog through and through. Flanagan is the bitch simp sucking off media hounds and talking about himself in 3rd person. TPJ is a pea hearted bone head true but I can't stand for that shit talk against a bloke who punches well above his weight

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
JR and Hodko both limped into the gf in 2014 and had mbye dumping shit service on them, I blame the forwards more than anyone that day. 2012 Keating and Reynolds a very green halves pairing and Des refused to change up the gameplan against a very experienced team stacked with immortals determined for retribution. Not to mention the NRL changing rule interpretations on the eve of the finals specifically targeted at Canterbury. Never forget

Fuck me some are hard tasks masters Reynolds would win us more games playing 40 minutes a game this season then the pea hearts we've had to put up with for the last 3 years. If not directly then by embarrassing other players into making an effort.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wash your mouth out ****. JR loves the club and the area, passion and effort and a champion bloke, a Bulldog through and through. Flanagan is the bitch simp sucking off media hounds and talking about himself in 3rd person. TPJ is a pea hearted bone head true but I can't stand for that shit talk against a bloke who punches well above his weight
Lol relax u fat headed cunt. I'm talking about the trotting out of the story continually. I know it's very hard for ur pea brain to separate the issues and u essentially agreed with the rest of my post ha