Bulldogs Jersey Flegg - We are the CHAMPIONS!!!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to the pups, so good to see good focused development and a winning culture in our lower grades again … this is where all our past successes mostly came from, young kids who came through our grades together that love the club & are blue & white through and through .. in the past we really only needed to go out and buy a few players here and there …

People forget that we were the best development club in the league, we were the current Panthers back when they could only wish they were us ..

When us fans talk about the club being on the up, this is what we mean & what we’re talking about …

When these kids start to filter through to 1st grade we’ll start giving the competition a real shake again …
I'm as thrilled as anyone on TK about the JF win, But on the negative side is it even possibe to quantify the amount of damage Hasler and Cleal did to our beloved club.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Overall champs for NSWRL competitions as well. Let’s see all those cockhead journos like buzz say the club isn’t going anywhere now. Wonder if they will write about that?View attachment 83090
Do these 2 blokes only show there faces when something good happens? Where were they when the first grade team was in thw trenches all yr?

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done to the young pups lets hope some of these individuals can kick on

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We haven't won it since 2003.

FYI, we have won it nine times previously and played in a first grade grand final within five years of every single win.
They were talking about our previous wins and I thought they said something like 3 out of 4 times in the late 90”s to early 2000”s.

Dunning Kruger

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think I am getting more excited about O’Neil as a prospect than KO. KO has some skill but seems to lack a bit of pace. O’Neil def has pace.
I reckon O’Neil goes well at half but KO has set his outside men up with great skill over the last 2 weeks. Looks like our future five eighth. Either way we have good prospects.

Malla

Reaction score
We outright have the most Flegg Premierships now (10). We were previously even with Souths (9). So, that's a thing.
That’s an even crazier stat when you consider we haven’t won flegg in 20 years
Just shows what an awesome nursery for excellent players we had back in our golden era 80s, 90s and early 00s

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This win provides hope that the future is in good stead and hopefully these young guys can make the step into grade and become good NRL players.

There's still work to be done to improve the first grade team and to buy some time until these flegg players can come in and lift them into premiership contenders.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You Tube? Not sure :(

Absolutely pathetic of Ch9.
Gus needs to talk to management about this poor scheduling :grinning:
But wendog they have to show the girls playing because after all they will be at Accor as a curtain raiser on GF day after the Interstate challenge.

NSW Cup and Flegg have a day of their own....the week before . 9now was the only other way to watch it...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
But wendog they have to show the girls playing because after all they will be at Accor as a curtain raiser on GF day after the Interstate challenge.

NSW Cup and Flegg have a day of their own....the week before . 9now was the only other way to watch it...
It was on 9now?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

I support the NRLW getting a go but the scheduling is all wrong if Flegg and NSW Cup not on fta IMO. The girls could have played tonight or something.

But I'm old school on this. Day time GF and all day lead up games like we used to have (from 9am if necessary if NRLW is played).

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great effort, hopefully 04dribbletits can see the work from the ground up is happening. So much aimed at this club and today we were outstanding, love the lads, club and the future, this is a shining light. Up the dogs!!!!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was on 9now?
Sorry, Not Flegg unfortunately , I meant the Knock on effect was on 9now. Only watched it to see our new boy Blake in action. He played well set up two tries with kicks and got man of the match...

Tried to check in on the NSWRL site but the updates were really bizarre. I got more sense from the fellas reporting on the thread on the Kennel. The info on the NSWRL site was all out of whack with score times etc wrong and everything according to it was scored in the first half...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sorry, Not Flegg unfortunately , I meant the Knock on effect was on 9now. Only watched it to see our new boy Blake in action. He played well set up two tries with kicks and got man of the match...

Tried to check in on the NSWRL site but the updates were really bizarre. I got more sense from the fellas reporting on the thread on the Kennel. The info on the NSWRL site was all out of whack with score times etc wrong and everything according to it was scored in the first half...

I blamed my internet connection and gave up lol.

Would have watched but didnt know about 9now televising it. Will watch later on as I was keen to see Taafe as well....ours now....don't tell me we gotta be praisin' Gus again today for his recruitment of MoM lol ;)