Bulldogs fans won't boo Reynolds, says Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks mate. Unfortunately it is serious but now we have been advised she has to be in by 7.30am she might be too tired for visitors by 5.30pm and I can still get there!! Only kidding...at least my kids and grand kids will be there.
All the best!

N

Natboy

I booed him before he signed. An early release would be the best thing to ever happen this year
Where are you sitting so we can all boo you?
Seriously if anyone near me boos him today I'll give them a slap across the back of the head

Ambrose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Where are you sitting so we can all boo you?
Seriously if anyone near me boos him today I'll give them a slap across the back of the head
Hahaha bitch slap those mofo's

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I will most certainly be cheering for grubby today. I really, really want a repeat of that chant art Belmore so any of you guys sitting in and around the kennel get them revved up and the rest of the fans will follow. #lovemygrubby

N

Natboy

Hahaha bitch slap those mofo's
Haha will do.
I think a young bloke is still shocked after the clip behind the ears I gave him a few years ago when he was carrying on during a minute silence haha

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks mate. Unfortunately it is serious but now we have been advised she has to be in by 7.30am she might be too tired for visitors by 5.30pm and I can still get there!! Only kidding...at least my kids and grand kids will be there.
Best of luck Buddy, Lets pray all goes well with the misses, I know I speak for all of us on this Forem when I say all your Bulldog Buddies are thinking of you and supporting you & praying for a speedy Recovery

Good Luck to You & the Wife

Status
Not open for further replies.