Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There's no, "we have to" in this. Gus will do what is best for the club. He would only look at signing one of the brothers if it benefits the club. Don't be so foolish to think otherwise.
Of course we have a say in who we make an offer t, or not. The same as any other signing i guess, they are always trying to ensure they do what's best for the club. What u write doesn't really have anything to do with what i was wrote.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
No chance peaches starts over him
The so called experts are calling that, May had a year off, may need reggies. Just like Xerri it might change if he kills it in trials

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The so called experts are calling that, May had a year off, may need reggies. Just like Xerri it might change if he kills it in trials
Inside word out of penrith is that Alamoti will get a starting spot. Peach on the bench. We should be very nervous as alamoti has immense talent and will likely kill it at penrith

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suspect JAC will get offloaded to the Tigpies to make room for May and his bro's. Love JAC but we need props.
agree and you look at Blake Wilson, Kiraz, Xerri etc they would be on substantially less than jac. He’s here til end of next year so I think you’re right although I wouldn’t be surprised if roosters or panthers take him

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
agree and you look at Blake Wilson, Kiraz, Xerri etc they would be on substantially less than jac. He’s here til end of next year so I think you’re right although I wouldn’t be surprised if roosters or panthers take him
Yup, we've got a surplus of backs and JAC is the highest paid and most marketable.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Inside word out of penrith is that Alamoti will get a starting spot. Peach on the bench. We should be very nervous as alamoti has immense talent and will likely kill it at penrith
Assuming your Panthers intel is equivalent to your Bulldogs intel (ie: where Luai was going) that means three-fifths of five-eighths of SFA, Flipper :-).

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
...and they are familiar with 'panthers defensive system, warriors defensive system, bulldogs defensive system' or was it pantherisation? Sorry I couldnt help myself :grinning:
Actually its was Ciraldo who brought the defensive system to the Panthers.
Now Webster is using it at the Warriors.

chihuahua dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah exactly. Crittas salary is on par with Best and I'd take Critta every day of the week.
With the increase in the salary cap the values of each position continue to rise. This isnt the early 2000s where a star centre would be on 400-450k, its 2024 with a 12mil cap.
If Xerri and Critta start in the centres this year we have spent less then 1mil for an outstanding centre pairing. If Crutta starts at fb and kills it we have a quality number 1 for a great price. What's there to complain about?
Stop talking so much sense would ya

Hotdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Make sure you get Polly to reply with a comment to cover your arse in case Alamoti doesn’t start… something along the lines of you being right, but someone else at the last minute fucked things up.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Makes me laugh when people say this.

Staggs, Holmes, Herbie, manu and even best are on this kind of money?

Fuck so is wighton and he will probably be a centre at bunnies?
His is superior to all four, Manu’s second to him from a defensive standpoint and overall athletism. The scoring in three grand final wins in a row gives him a point or two surely.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gee we are desperate panthers in box seat to get may from roosters back home

We are never going to get a quality prop