News Bulldogs emerge as favourite to sign Alex Twal after coffee shop meeting with Cameron Ciraldo

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Menteek have you ever seen Django unchained? I watched it and thought of you.
If you have- You know how the German guy and the slave dude ran a trick pretending to buy mandingos? But the whole thing was a setup to get the woman slave out of there. All organised with a ‘oh yeah can I have this slave as she sounds German?’
Can you run a similar play here?
Call someone in the family with genuine condolences and then right at the end of the phone call get a little info on where Alex is signing?
Fucking give them space you grub!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just 1 b

Little half oriental thang who gives as good as she gets, so wont be playing the game for a while
The thing I never understood, is why someone would intentionally hurt someone to the point that they're out of action, particularly when they're likely the only human that will play with you without requiring pay.
So assuming you're not that stupid to fuck over your only source of adult entertainment, it suggests that you paid to play.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thing I never understood, is why someone would intentionally hurt someone to the point that they're out of action, particularly when they're likely the only human that will play with you without requiring pay.
So assuming you're not that stupid to fuck over your only source of adult entertainment, it suggests that you paid to play.
Sounds like ur just jealous that im getting laid and u clearly are not

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The thrill of mash potato
Also most girls have primal tendencies and love getting choked etc.
I’m serious ask threee girls that and 2 at least will say yes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Image1696511493.860939.jpg

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might be surprised with what I actually know ;)

As for advertising that, I've no desire to lower myself to your level.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You might be surprised with what I actually know ;)

As for advertising that, I've no desire to lower myself to your level.
A lot of women do like being choked, the only thing nasheed has said that has any truth to it

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
A lot of women do like being choked, the only thing nasheed has said that has any truth to it
Yeah I found out because i was up to no good then went down a path of becoming a fantastic lover.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hence alluding to that with my prior comment :grinning:
One not too many know is CNC, and no, I'm not talking about machinery.