Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The website sucks.

Trying to buy 3 at the moment, doesn't load.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
So, the Gold // Silver // Bronze ticket ... What would that win us? Does anyone know ??

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Renewed the Godson's member status today :grinning:))

Do enjoy seeing them wearing Bulldogs gear in Qld among non-footy family

~cb.

N

Natboy

So, the Gold // Silver // Bronze ticket ... What would that win us? Does anyone know ??
I know the gold gets you a tour of Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. Hopefully Sam Kasiano doesn't come along. Augustus Kasiano!
I'm hoping I get one and will let you know mate ;)

Dimitri

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did you get one? I imagine it gives you a hint on the ticket? Although I think i remember seeing somewhere the gold ticket is something like a BUlldogs fridge???

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did you get one? I imagine it gives you a hint on the ticket? Although I think i remember seeing somewhere the gold ticket is something like a BUlldogs fridge???
I could really do with a Bulldogs fridge. I hope I get a golden ticket lol

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Nah, mine hasn't been delivered yet lol

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody get an email to take part in a discussion group at Belmore next week ???

Dimitri

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
FETCH A FRIEND IS BACK!!!

We are tough. We are loyal. Belmore is our home. We are BulldogsBorn & Bred.

And we are more qualified than anyone to know who else possesses the specific qualities that a possible Bulldogs Member must have.

We are proud to bring people into our family to carry on the legacy of our proud Club.

As our proud Born & Bred Army grows, those who contribute the most towards growing the family will be rewarded!

We are asking for everyone to be brave, stand proudly and ask every person they come across “Are you Bulldogs. Born & Bred?”

Then all you need to do is ensure they JOIN US in 2015 and you let us know the great work you have done by emailing us at members@bulldogs.com.au

Fetch-a-Friend Rewards

FINAL FETCH POSITION

FETCH-A-FRIEND

1 - 4 x Limited Edition Jerseys + $200 Merchandise Voucher + Win a spot in Team Photo

2 - 3 x Limited Edition Jerseys + $150 Merchandise Voucher + Win a spot in Team Photo

3 - 2 x Limited Edition Jerseys + $100 Merchandise Voucher

4 - 1 x Limited Edition Jersey + $50 Merchandise Voucher

5 - 1 x Limited Edition Jersey + $25 Merchandise Voucher

1 x Limited Edition Jersey + $20 Merchandise Voucher

7 - $75 Bulldogs Teamstore Voucher

8 - $50 Bulldogs Teamstore Voucher

9 - $25 Bulldogs Teamstore Voucher

10 - $20 Bulldogs Teamstore Voucher

Midnight

The Dricmeister General
Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone know when membership passes get sent out? Aprox. I purchased one for my brother for Christmas :grinning:

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone know when membership passes get sent out? Aprox. I purchased one for my brother for Christmas :grinning:
I would assume it would be in the new year end of Jan or the start of Feb tbh. I signed up back at the start of November and yet to receive my members pack lol.

BELMORE

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Recruited a couple of mates onto my membership this year, and i just received a jersey and $50 voucher for the team store, Stoked!

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Recruited a couple of mates onto my membership this year, and i just received a jersey and $50 voucher for the team store, Stoked!
Awesome work XXX!!
Congratulations
How many did you recruit?

~cb.

BELMORE

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Awesome work XXX!!
Congratulations
How many did you recruit?

~cb.
Just 3 others, i got the 'limited edition' jersey, purple and gold on the side, black and blue in the middle. I'll be putting the $50 voucher towards the 80 year anniversary jersey, i think

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Just signed up for the first time. Always talked about wanting to be a member but never knew whether or not the money was worth it. But decided it was about time I did. Only got the blue zone 3 game membership cause I live down in Wollongong and I am a nurse so I work shift work which makes it difficult to get to the games but figured it was worth a try!!!!

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased the digital dog membership?
I have a lot of down time at work and was wondering what the pros and cons are with this product.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.