Warriors had him
And recruited RTS

Abbey then signed with us believing he had more chance making NRL with us

Much the same as Woodford at the raiders

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/zarbicore/status/827742508713070592

Ennis deflecting talking about the dogs and the Nines.

But look how positive he speaks about being in the sharks and how good it is they actually try. Says a lot about all the success the sharks have had lately and how they attract so many players.
See how he says 'us' when talking about the Sharks and 'them' when talking about the Bulldogs.
Makes me sad.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
See how he says 'us' when talking about the Sharks and 'them' when talking about the Bulldogs.
Makes me sad.
Makes me sad everytime I heard him talk about how much he enjoyed his time at the sharks. He definitely liked it more than how the dogs were.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How shit are these ***** ??
Our membership team must be pulling their hair out. Poor ***** have been charged with selling buckets of diarrhea.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tuala deserves a bench spot
Miller over Martin
Martin was garbage
Lichaa and Garvey are both still very shit
Montoya isn't that quick

Lewis was easily outpaced and stepped by Chris McQueen ffs

Frawley is shit in every aspect

Kas tried too hard
Say what you want but tackling, passing and catching the ball is the same in 9s as normal comp and lots of these young blokes are garbage so far

Holland was solid without being spectacular

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently they have threatened not to give us our appearance fee if we don't play Reynolds and Klemmer tomorrow.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently they have threatened not to give us our appearance fee if we don't play Reynolds and Klemmer tomorrow.
And I think that's fair
The club has not fulfilled its minimum requirements

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What minimum requirements.

Clubs are told to pick a squad, doesn't say the entire squad will actually play a game in the tournament.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What minimum requirements.

Clubs are told to pick a squad, doesn't say the entire squad will actually play a game in the tournament.
Have you got a copy of the document clubs sign off on?

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tell em to piss off I say... We play who we want...

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I think that's fair
The club has not fulfilled its minimum requirements
Is there a betting option on how many minutes Reynolds and klemmer will play yet?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Past winners of the 9's:
Cowboys 2014
Rabbits 2015
Eels 2016
The stats don't lie!
Cowboys won premiership 2015
Rabbits won premiership 2014
Eels.... Cheated but still kept most of their players and I'm sure they're top 4 this year.

It's about attitude they don't have to win but their Mentality has to be I want to win our club has lost that attitude! Someone needs to tell Des, at the Bulldogs our expectations is to win EVERYTHING.... Did you listen to Brad Arthur, he's trying to develop his team in everything, they have a responsibility, he makes them accountable!
Brad Arthur is an exceptionally good coach and he has his chargers playing with passion and they want to win for him.. And guess what? Arthur is a former Eel himself.
It doesn't appear that Hasler is getting the same deal from his dressing room. We need an ex-player to stand up and be top dog, someone who bleeds blue and white.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive just watched game 1 and seriously how embarrassing is our defence james tamou looked like jarryd Hayne

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What disappoints me is that you have other teams like Manly, Melbourne, Newcastle, St.George, Canberra etc playing with purpose, effort and game structure and we go out there and dish out rubbish... It's not about winning the nine's, but how about maintaining some basic things that makes us a proud club and actually getting the fans minutely excited for the season ahead??

Most of us on here are already flat before kick off to the season proper. It would have been good to see us taking the nine's somewhat seriously, putting on a show and trying new things. It didn't hurt the Cowboys and Rabbitohs in their campaigns in years gone by.

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What disappoints me is that you have other teams like Manly, Melbourne, Newcastle, St.George, Canberra etc playing with purpose, effort and game structure and we go out there and dish out rubbish... It's not about winning the nine's, but how about maintaining some basic things that makes us a proud club and actually getting the fans minutely excited for the season ahead??

Most of us on here are already flat before kick off to the season proper. It would have been good to see us taking the nine's somewhat seriously, putting on a show and trying new things. It didn't hurt the Cowboys and Rabbitohs in their campaigns in years gone by.
The bunnies finished 7th and were knocked out first week of finals the year they won 9s... And JT didn't play the year the cows won...
I really could care less about the 9s results but understand where your coming from...

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

We had so much possession at the start of the Titans game we ran one out and side ways! Not once were we organised for a set play! I'm hoping hasler doesn't want to show the opposition our set plays this early!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.