Bulldogs Auckland Nines Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Doomsday again because of a mickey mouse competition. Please!
Every game where a player pulls on a bulldogs jersey should be taken seriously. Not doomsday but clearly alot of issues look to have carried over from last year, can't be good when you lose the ball on the first hitup.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Every game where a player pulls on a bulldogs jersey should be taken seriously. Not doomsday but clearly alot of issues look to have carried over from last year, can't be good when you lose the ball on the first hitup.
The attack is confusing no one but themselves

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Closely most people are still half asleep.

Go back to bed, wake up before 2pm for our next game.

Oh and defence wise, there are normally another 5 players on field....

A fullback only normally makes a few tackles in 80 minutes let alone 20.

If Smith, Lewis, Phillips and Fualalo could tackle Abbey wouldn't be needed in cover defence.

First game back, with almost all NYC players in it.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Closely most people are still half asleep.

Go back to bed, wake up before 2pm for our next game.

Oh and defence wise, there are normally another 5 players on field....

A fullback only normally makes a few tackles in 80 minutes let alone 20.

If Smith, Lewis, Phillips and Fualalo could tackle Abbey wouldn't be needed in cover defence.

First game back, with almost all NYC players in it.
Pathetic argument. A fullback should be able to tackle better than Abbey Fullstop.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Still horrible misses.

It looked like they were playing 2 hand tag at one stage. Just putting two hands on the player and blaming the inside man who was slow at coming across.

Even in attack, we looked disjointed.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tomaga looking good now
Tuala would be good off he bench for impact but his defence at times is average
The again he ran over Tamou and tamou then stepped him lol 1 for 1

Fualolo is just garbage now
Looking good last year in nines

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We even stand flat in the 9s with no depth or movement...Des hasn't changed anything by the looks of it.

Ambrose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I really doubt you're going to get any understanding of how we will attack or defend this season from watching the 9's. The most fascinating thing I find is the ommision of Woolford... Unless he's injured

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Given all but a few were NYC players hard to blame them against a fairly well stacked panthers side.

Panthers next game will be interesting, likewise I expect Klemmer to have same impact.

First game so people need to expect time to settle in. I'm sure nobody expected Tamou to perform like that.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Just me or should Mbye and Reynolds both be playing every second of this attacking format to try and get some form of combo going?
Don't you read the papers? They got this. :p

Seriously i couldn't give a rat's arse about the 9's coz its not our true squad. But dying on the last tackle in the fukken 9's is indicative of their thought process and how despot has them by the balls mentally.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Given all but a few were NYC players hard to blame them against a fairly well stacked panthers side.

Panthers next game will be interesting, likewise I expect Klemmer to have same impact.

First game so people need to expect time to settle in. I'm sure nobody expected Tamou to perform like that.
GAME 1 TEAM: Abbey, Miller, Holland, Smith, Martin, Kasiano, Frawley, Fualalo, Lichaa. BENCH: Phillips, Garvey, Lewis, To'Omaga, Tualau.

There's 3 NYC players there and 7 that have played NRL....

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Canberra "mounties" played the weakest side they have and still looked convincing against the bunnies haha

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Don't you read the papers? They got this. :p

Seriously i couldn't give a rat's arse about the 9's coz its not our true squad. But dying on the last tackle in the fukken 9's is indicative of their thought process and how despot has them by the balls mentally.
I couldn't care either but once again, isn't it a good opportunity for our shit attack to practice not being shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.